DekuBaku

Fluff
Warning: Swearing, references to bullying and adorable shiz

Deku was training early in the morning on the school grounds, until he started to notice a certain blonde watching him.

'Okay what does Kacchan want this time?
"What? Are you a stalker now, Kacchan?"
I am done. I don't care if i let my guard down to reveal my true personality, i... am... pissed.
"Uh, ahem.... No, of course not, shitty Deku! I came here to train and then you were here before me!"
Huh, he was nervous but then went back to his normal self. Oh well. I walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar - he was shocked as f-.
"W-what are you d-doing, nerd?!"
"Listen, Bakugou... I am tired of your shit so be a good, little boy and run along now, got it?" '

'I don't know what's happening. I was just looking at Deku from afar and then he noticed me and kinda had an attitude. Then i tried to cover my ass but then he grabbed my collar and told me off. Oh and i don't really like the fact that he called me 'Bakugou', it's weird and it makes me shiver.
...
I think i am going to do it. I think i am going to apologise to him. Okay, you can do it-
"Listen, Deku, i want to apologise-"
His grip loosened, he probably wasn't expecting this.
"Ever since we came to UA, i realised how wrong i was and how much more happy you were."
He let go of me - completely dumbfounded. I bowed to him and continued with my head down.
"I want to apologise for the beatings, the insults, the suicide baiting - everything. I completely understand if you don't accept my apology but-"
I was cut off by a hug - from Deku.
"That's all i ever wanted to hear from you Kacchan"
I relaxed into the hug and felt happy. I finally apologised to him. I feel like a weight has been taken off my shoulders.
"I-i'm so s-sorry"
I didn't realise i was crying and tried to keep them in until i heard-
"It's okay to cry, baby"
I buried my head inside his chest and burst into tears. I have never shown this side of me to anyone, but here i am, crying my eyes out while buried inside Deku's chest. I relaxed afterwards and looked towards him.
"Uhm, can i call you Izuku?" '

'After that ordeal, Kacchan calmed down and looked up towards me and asked that question. Alongside the most adorable puppy eyes anyone will ever set their eyes on.
"Of course"
Geez, this boy will be the death of me. But i have my own confession to make.
After i said yes, he smiled and cuddled me.
"Kacchan?"
"Yes, Izuku?"
"I like you"
His face lit up like a Christmas tree. I guess he likes me too.
"Really?!"
"Yeah"
He cuddled me like there was no tomorrow, i didn't realise we were on the floor of the training grounds and he was latched on to me.
"I like you too, Izuku"
I looked down and kissed his forehead. And i smiled. How did ever get lucky enough to have him in my arms like this.
5 minutes later
"Kacchan?"
"Yes, Izu?"
"We have half an hour until lessons start-"
"Oh shit-!"
He got up, as did i and raced to the locker room and got changed. We headed to the class and were early so we sat in our seats until Aizawa walked in through the room.
"Why are you two so early?"
"Just wanted to be early Aizawa-sensei"
"What he said"
He looked at us both and a shit-eating grin appeared.
He knew.
"Mr Aizawa-" i said with warning.
"So, is it Dekubaku or Bakudeku?"
I sigh and give in "Dekubaku-"
"Hah, i knew it! Mic owes me ¥1000!"
"You placed a bet on which one of us would be top?"
"Well yeah-"
Kacchan faced me and whispered
"Izu, what's a top? Is it the person on the top of the bunk bed?"
Ah shit. My eyes widened, he hasn't had the talk?!
Aizawa laughed and said
"Hah! Another ¥1000! I told him that Bakugou would be the innocent one!"
"Uhm, Izu? Does this mean he knows about us?"
"Yeah, yeah it does baby"
"Oh"
Kacchan's face was red and Mr Aizawa was hysterical. I just sighed. Then i thought of a way to get Aizawa back.
"Mr Aizawa?" '

'No. Oh shit. Mydoriya has that look in his eye. He's plotting something. I stopped laughing and was skeptical.
"Yes, Mydoriya?"
"If Kacchan doesn't know what it means and hasn't had the talk"
He looked at me with his evil-ass smile.
"Then doesn't that mean some of the others in the class haven't either? I guess I will have to ask Nezu to schedule a lesson for the class. Seeing as you're our homeroom teacher, you wouldn't mind teaching the lesson, would you?"
No thanks. Noooo. Noooooo. I do NOT want to teach a load of hormone-driven teens about sex..... But if i don't comply Mydoriya has a LOT of blackmail, on like, everybody. I sigh and try to cover my ass.
"Fine"
His evil-ass smile appeared again.
"Good, I'll tell Nezumi to plan the lesson for you after school"
I want to die.'

Everyone arrived in class and the couple acted as normal as to not be suspicious. The day went on and after school Deku told Nezu and laughed together with him. Then they realised that it would be pretty problematic if the heroes of this generation didn't know about something as basic as sex. Afterwards, everyone was in the common room - chilling.

No pov
Deku was bored and wanted to invite his boyfriend to his dorm, because, because why not?
He tapped Bakugou and gestured him to the corridor.
"Is there anything that i can do Izu?"
"Do you want to watch Netflix with me? If anyone asks, we could just say we were studying."
Bakugou eagerly nodded and followed Deku to his dorm. Izuku set out some snacks and turned on the TV. He let Bakugou choose whatever he wanted to watch. A horror movie. Bakugou wanted to look cool in front of his new boyfriend as well as impress him but found himself latched on to Izuku - terrified. They changed it to an action movie seeing as they both liked heroes. By the end, Bakugou was cosied up in Deku's arms sleeping like a baby. Deku chuckled and switched the TV off and cuddled with Bakugou and fell asleep.

The end
I would like some more ships please, like PLEASE! Also just a heads up, the next oneshot will be JirouMomo. If you have any feedback just comment and tell me. Constructive criticism is fine but we don't tolerate any ship hate here, though i personally do not like this ship for many reasons-
Byeeeee!

Words: 1166