DekuKami

Fluff and light smut
Warning: Swearing, adorable DekuKami shiz and light smut

It was lunch and class 3-A were eating lunch in the cafeteria. The Bakusquad sat in their usual seats as did the Dekusquad. On the Bakusquad's table, Sero and Mina were talking about memes and crackhead stuff while Kiri tried to get Bakugou involved. Denki was eating his lunch, quietly, staring at the Dekusquad's table. On the Dekusquad's table, Tsu and Ochako were gossiping while Shoto ate his soba and would join in every 5 minutes or so. Iida and Deku talked about classes and so on, until......
"Mydoriya?" Iida asked.
"Yeah?"
"You do realise Denki likes you right?"
Deku stopped eating and sipped his ice tea.
"He does?" He asked while smirking.
"Well obviously, when are you going to get together? Or should i say hook up-?"
Iida says shamelessy.
Deku chuckled.
"You do realise we still need to keep up that innocent persona, right?" Deku asked.
"Yeah, but like, you hoes got to get together, ya know? Like honestly, i see you staring at his ass all the time and he looks at your smile or eyes when he can. Like, jesus, just make out already-!" Iida says honestly.
"I would but I'm still not sure if he likes boys and if I'm going to be in a comitted relationship, I can't hide my true personality anymore. It wouldn't be fair on him" Deku said.
"Oh yeah, you don't usually do commitment. Just one nightstands, right?" Iida clarified.
"Yeah, and if he found out about that, he'd probably call me a slut or something-" Deku said self-consciously.
He wanted to ask out Denki but just didn't know if he should.
"This is Denki you're talking about. He wouldn't say that to anyone and he obviously likes you. He blushes every single time he sees you. Yeah, he covers it up as best as he can but like, everyone knows you two have a thing for each other. And our true personality thing, who says we have to hide them? Why not come out as badass bitches? Like, I know how tired you are after keeping that cinammon roll persona up all day. And, honestly? I'm tired of being such a pain in the ass. So, what's the worst that could happen?" Iida interrupted.
After comprehending Iida's pep talk. He had decided what he was going to do.
"Okay, if you say so" he said.
He got up and walked over to Denki after the Dekusquad teased him.
"Go get cho manz!" Uraraka supportedly yelled.
"Yah, get with your crush already! Kero" Tsu shouted happily.
"I mean at least you can finally stare at his ass without trying to cover up the fact that you want to fuck him" Shoto said, he then chuckled and proceeded to finish his soba.
"Whoo, whoo! Go get em, tiger!" Iida supportedly shouted and whooped.
Deku tried his best to ignore them and walked over to the table Denki was sat at.

' "Hey, can i speak to Denki?" I asked without hiding my personality.
I decided that it's time to give up this act of mine. Also, as i asked the question without hiding my personality, Denki blushed more than he usually does, sooooo, I'm sticking with it.
"Of course not, you damn nerd-!" Kacchan refused, only for his denying words to be muffled by Kiri's hand over his mouth.
"Of course, Midobro!" Kirishima said while wiggling his eyebrows at Denki.
Denki blushed even more as Mina and Sero left while giving knowing looks to him. I smiled and sat down next to him. I would never flirt with anyone nor let my guard down here at UA buuuuutt, i like Denki so why not? Well here goes nothing.
"Hey Denki"
"H-hi!"
"You know, you always light up my days with your electrocute personality"
He blushed as i flirted with him, i seductively smiled in response.
"By the way, are you free this Saturday?" I asked.
"I-i..... Yeah, I-i am. Why?" He asked.
I chuckled seductively, like not over the top but like enough to make him blush even more. I placed my finger under his chin to make him face upwards towards me, to which he was blushing even more at.
"No reason. Just to hang out" I replied.
"Nothing wrong with that, right?" I whispered in his ear seductively.
"O-of course, n-not!" He said defensively.
I faced him again.
"Good, see you this Saturday at the mall at, say, 2pm?" I asked.
He nodded eagerly while my finger was still under his chin. I smiled slightly.
"Great. See you around" I said as i got up from my seat and walked away. I looked back and winked to which he was now completely red and flustered. Heh, cute. I walked back to dispose of my tray as i had finished my food. I headed to the school library smiling knowing i had a date this Saturday with a certain cute pikachu. '