▪︎quattro▪︎

Out of all the way you could have woken up, did it have to be by the screams of your friends?

You could hardly register what was happening, your mind still hazy as you looked around, trying to gather a bit more information about your surroundings; before you could do anything though, a menacing voice was heard beside you, successfully cutting off Wangnan and Ehwa's shouting.

"Who are you? And why are you taking care of us?"

Khun!

"That's what we wanted to ask you... And what do you mean us? (Y/n) is our teammate!"

You stepped in before your blue haired friend could retort, your hand coming to grip in his shoulder as you sighed; this was definitely not fun at all.

"Why don't we all talk once you've dressed up?" You smirked a little, before adding, "Not that I mind staring at those abs of yours, my dear A.A."

"You're really insufferable you know?"

You giggled, turning to look at your other two companions.

"C'mon, let's go make some tea for our guest- well, not you Ehwa, this house is pretty nice so I'd like to keep it all in one piece."

You ignored her complaining, latching your arms onto theirs as you lead them to the kitchen,

oh, how fun it was to tease them like that!

-

"A.A. let me go!" You struggled as you tried to pry him off of you, his fierce grip holding you in a chokehold as he lectured you- just who did he think he was?! You were a (almost!) perfectly functioning adult, capable of making decisions of your own!

"Not after you vanished into thin air like that you stupid! What was going through that thick skull of yours when you decided to join forces with FUG?"

You could only sweat drop as you silently asked for a hand from your teammates- only to get a complete betrayal from them!
Was Khun really that scary?

Just as soon as you found the strength to free yourself, you were suddenly being pulled away, Khun's hand gripping on your wrist as he walked out of the room.

"Where do you think you're going? Especially with our teammate!"
Oh Prince, if only you knew just how scary Khun could be.

"I'm going to my house to get my team back, and I'm bringing her with me."

Does this jerk think I'm a doll, dragging me like that everywhere?!

-

Rachel had done it again.

You simply started at the wall in front of you, the words written with blood imprinted in your mind- you were getting sick of having to deal with such petty humans; if only your father would let you do some culling...

Alas, he had forbidden you from using such extreme methods, so you had been forced to resort in learning shinsu.

"Well, why aren't you joining your friends? They all left to bring Dan to the hospital."

You ignored the guide's words, your mind racing as you mentally restrained yourself from running after the culprit of your friends' wounds and deaths- Khun and his team were more important, Bam was more important; you had a promise to keep and the last thing you wanted to look like was a liar.

damn, you thought, since when do I care about such simple beings?
And here I thought the children of Athena* were the worst- they don't even hold a candle to how much FUG has been getting on my nerves.

(*Poseidon and Athena hate each other according to the greek mythology!!)

"I'm surprised a demigod like you has come around to care about such trivial matters- shouldn't you be doing something more important, child of Poseidon?"

You glared at the redhead, your whole body stiffening as your instinct were prepared to jump in, the same moment a opportunity for a fight came in; it had always been like that, as smart as you made out yourself to be you had never been able to stop your limbs moving into action, at least before your brain could process what was happening.

"I'd be more careful with what you're saying Hwaryun- even with your powers as a guide, you wouldn't be able to withstand a god's wrath."

She simply smiled at you, walking ahead as she lead you to your companions- not before adding one last thing.

"Well, while it's just the two of us, I guess I could explain my plan."

-

It was like you could hear Khun's thoughts, even from that far away.

He had Bam's pocket in his hands, his gaze fixed on it as if he had just found out all the secrets of the Tower; if it weren't such a serious situation, you would have already teased him about it, lightly making fun of him (gods, you would never get tired of that!).

"Jue Viole Grace is the 25th Bam."

Hwaryun had spoken before you could, her expression almost amused as she basked in your friend's shock from seeing her- how could he not be surprised?
After all everyone had been so convinced that she has failed back at the 2nd Floor.

You stared silently at the view outside the windows, your eyes fixated on the so-called sky.
You had already seen the real thing, both during the day, when the sun shone brightly, and at night, when it was painted with millions of stars- they were surely pretty, you had to admit, but you still struggled to understand why Rachel would be so obsessed over such trivial things?
No matter how high she climbed, she would never be able to see them from up close, so why care about something like that?

"So I've got a favor to ask you, Khun Aguero Agnes. Win the Workshop Battle, with Viole and (Y/n)'s teammates."

You watched him gasp in surprise, his eyes widening as he finally realized you had been there the whole time- you smiled faintly, ad you walked towards him, your mind racing as you prepared your speech.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you before, I had my hands tied- but now the only thing I want is to take back our friend."

-

every day I have to remind myself this fanfic is a bam x reader and not a khun x reader
sorry bb I'll do you justice one day

I feel like the quality of my writing is slowly going down each chapter OQNE9WND9S
oh well, y'all will have to deal with that :)

also!! ik I'm kinda going fast with the chapters (that'll be even more obvious the next update ops) but that's cause most scenes are not very important for y/n???? idk how to explain it I suck IWBEISHD

n e ways, that's all for today so see you next update!!