BEGINNING

Prince Chanyeol is loved by everyone. He is well-respected and praised for his good looks and impeccable knowledge.

Standing firm, he's on top of the world.

But when Byun Baekhyun an unusual transferee arrives, lurking in the hallway looking at him like he offended him in so many ways possible and scowling whenever their eyes meet. His firm and proper composure were crumpled by this devil incarnate.

Initially, Chanyeol was not bothered, he was trying to be. But as a week passed, he decided to confront the scowling transfer student.

"Hello," Chanyeol greeted showing his cheeky smile trying to act respectfully.

Baekhyun who just got out of the bathroom turns his head to look at him. He gaze over him from head to toe raised his eyebrow and suddenly scoffs. He then walks away and did a gesture as if saying 'I am watching you'.

Chanyeol was speechless, jaw-dropped, and fucking confused. He doesn't know why this certain brunette hates him so much. What he does know is he doesn't like it.

~♡~

"Sandwich?" Sehun offered to his cousin Chanyeol, whose head was placed on top of the table looking like a complete zombie.

Kai chuckled and push Sehun's offering hand. "You can't make him eat. I've been trying since lunchtime and he won't budge."

"That Byun Baekhyun is still bothering his mind I guess," Suho said while holding his tray and taking his seat.

Sehun rolled his eyes at his cousin's choice of food which mostly consists of grass and chicken breast.

"Come to think of it you know him right?" Kai asked and Chanyeol's ears perk up interested but not enough to make his head leave the table.

Suho laughed. "Yeah, he works for Yixing as his assistant since he forgets a lot. He considers him as his friend though. He gave Baekhyun a free scholarship so he can study here despite being non-royalty." he explained.

Chanyeol looked up and gawked at the older's words. "He's non-royalty? And I was disrespected by him in the bathroom?" he asked shocked at the information he just heard.

"That's how he is. The first time I met him he called me a corrupt monarch and a creepy old pervert. I'm not surprised if he did the same to you." Suho shrugged.

But Chanyeol is not listening, already clouded by a new knowledge he found out. "You're fucking me right now,"

"I don't do incest Chanyeol, although we're only cousins so I don't know if it's fine," Suho jokes and giggles like a maniac. Everyone just looked at him unimpressed. Their Crown Prince Suho, the student buddy President, is making sexually inappropriate jokes, again.

Kai chuckled and nudged his brother. "I wonder how you and Yixing work, imagine you made a joke and he'll realize you're making one after an hour." he jokes back.

Suho glared at him teasingly. "Shut up. Don't you forget I'll be facilitating the detention later,"Chanyeol just quietly grinned on the side. Already planning what to do to a certain someone named Byun Baekhyun.

~♡~

Chanyeol finished his council works earlier than usual. He put all the folders on Suho's desk and immediately dashed for the double doors of the council room.

Perks of being the vice president, he was able to look through the student's form a while ago and find out more about Byun Baekhyun.

Byun Baekhyun is a second-year student from Class 2-D, just a room away from his classroom. He's an intelligent student but doesn't have the richness so he's casually assigned in the last section. Before he got transferred here, he was studying in a public school just a few blocks away.

"I don't like this," he grumbled looking down intensely at the smaller. After leaving the council room, he immediately went to the hallways and pin Byun Baekhyun on a wall.

"Same," the brunette replied looking straight into his eyes showing confidence.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the smaller lack of enthusiasm. "Talk to me seriously. What the heck is your problem?" his confidence was now found after knowing that the transfer student is a commoner.

"Oh, so it's my fault now? Fine, I am to blame please accept my sincere apology your majesty," Baekhyun sarcastically said and did a very exaggerated 90 degrees vow.

Chanyeol dismissed the sarcasm. His intention was clear. He wants to resolve whatever problem he has with this transferee.

"What have I done?" he asked, his right hand on his head while his other hand on his hip. "I should just dismiss this but I can't when every time I see you in school, which is five times a week thank goodness we don't see each other in the dorm, you always have this scowling look that clearly makes me assume you hate me and that fact doesn't sit well with me."

"It's not my fault you're emotionally unstable, and to answer your question yes you crushed my hopes, you freaking made me believe and trust your promise," Baekhyun paused before asking him a question. "Have you ever been disrespected before?"

"What promise are you even saying Byun, and no I've never been," Chanyeol answered.

Baekhyun smirks and proceeds to sway his right hand. "Then I'm honored to be your first"

Chanyeol frowned "Make it make sense. What are you even sayi-"

A loud smacking sound was heard throughout the hallway. Yes, Chanyeol, the highly respected prince was slapped, hard, in the school hallways after class.