I'm gonna kick your 🍑

𝓐𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓫𝔂
𝗻𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻_𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀
𝖮𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆
❥𝖦𝗈 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾!
𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗌𝗍

...and you can leave a like on this fanfiction too (∩˃o˂∩)♡

Katsuki P.O.V.

Stress relief...

Stress relief...

How in the world am I going to find that 'stress relief' Kiri talked about?!

I don't want to think about Kiris' words but they keep popping up in my head now and then. I shook my head and ran a hand down my face, sighing deeply to reset my thoughts.

Entering the dorms my feet automatically drag me to the kitchen ignoring all the other students and classmates. Apparently the Class 3-A dorm turned into a common room for all other classes too.

One day we had thrown a big party inviting all classes. Denki was so drunk that he said it would be so cool if the classes would hang out like this everyday. And Class B and C took it word-for-word because now they just walk in and out whenever they want.

Actually, I don't mind. Sometimes it's even fun till the point Denki thinks it's a great idea to play truth or dare at 2 am in the morning.

The dares were like strip in front of the class, sing a song but on your head, and charging as many phones and electronic devices as he can at ones.

The last dare lead to a blackout because Denki activated his quirk releasing too much energy which unfortunately flew right across the room to the electricity meters.

He can control his quirk by now. He wasn't that drunk but wanted to impress Kyoko which of course didn't work out at all.

Guess who got all the sobbing and bawling aftermath of Failing-The-Attempt-To-Look-Cool-In-Front-Of-Kyoko?

You guessed right. Me.

Me and Kiri. Mostly Me for whatever reason whatsoever. I'm not comforting the person. I'm not caressing the back of a crying person saying 'Everything's going to be alright. She won't remember it anyways'.

No quite the opposite and still after the sobbing stopped Denki says 'Thank You for being there for me'.

I'm not that sentimental to break down tears and hug him and answer him "I would never let you down " or so but also not that cold hearted to say that it doesn't affect me at all.

Back to the story.

The next thing we heard was a door being slammed open and Aizawa Sensei -when I remember correctly- standing in only his pyjama trousers and a sleeping hat? I think it was a sleeping hat. Till this day I didn't know that people still wore those things.

But what I clearly remember was Aizawa Sensei's half sleepy and half shocked face. His eye though were blood red and even yet I don't know how Denki survived that. After that incident there were no 2 am truth of dare games.

Instead there are other games now.

I open the frigde grabbing a cool bottle of water and a protein bar.

"Katsuki Bakugo shouldn't you be ashamed?"  A strict voice behind me adresses me.

"Huh-?"  I turn around and to my surprise it's not fourglasses who tried to lecture me again.