Is that a new fighting style Σ(TωT)?

𝓐𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓫𝔂

𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗴𝗲𝗯

❥𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁!

Don't forget to leave like a star and a comment. It motivates me much more seeing all your feedback!

Katsuki's P.O.V.

Deku steps inside. As always his green curls are pointing in every direction possible and on his white T-Shirt stands the Kanji for 'Gym clothing'.

"Took you long enough, Nerd" I let Denkis' collar go. "Where the fuck were you? It's almost past 5 pm!?" Eyeing Deku intensely I notice him holding a bottle of water.

"Sorry, Kacchan! Kaminari-kun asked me to bring him his water bottle and with Full Crowl I'm technically faster but he didn't say where exactly the water bottle was-" I smack my hand over Dekus' face before he starts mumbling like a waterfall.

"I'm not here to listen to your excuses. I'm here to fight." I rant and put my hand away. And I could swear that Deku's eyes lit up at the word 'fight'.

We lock eyes. Preparing myself mentally to fight Deku. Thinking of new tactics and ways to win.

We broke our eye contact when Denki shouted "Dumb tricks you say?". Deku and I both turned around in surprise to the completely forgotten and now pouting Electro Boy.

"Dumb tricks? Hah! I saw how red you turned. Even redder than Kiris' hair! So it must have affected y-"

This bastard. He doesn't know when it's time to shut up.

"Shut up Denki. Or I'm gonna polish your face till your need to go to the infirmary." Roaring loud enough to over drown Dekus' 'What?' out.

Deku does not need to know what had been said here and he'll never know.

Denki swings his arms over his head "Oho, oho that's not very heroic coming from you."

Shut up Denki. Just once! Anger mixed with embarrassment builds up in my body. My hands are sweating.

"I said 'Shut up'." Now I'm really getting flustered with Deku in the room and Denki fucking knows it.

It was his plan all along because he's grinning like he won a million yen. Making me uncomfortable so I would back down in the training.

This bastard does have brain cells!

"What are you talking about?" Deku asks innocently. Looking between Denki and Me with those big green, puppy eyes.

"Ah well... You know Deku. The usual. Asking Bakubro about doing 'stuff'' or should I say doing y-"

The next second Denki flew across the room landing in the ruins of cement chunks and rocks.

"What was that?" Deku said in astate of shock as he came back putting the watter bottle aside. "Why did you do this?"

I circle my shoulder. It wasn't the best idea to throw Denki across the room without a warm-up. I hope no muscle has torn up.

"He talks too much," I reply casually. I steal a glance at Deku only to see him smile and rolling his eyes.

This Nerd.

"Now I'm gonna kick your ass." I quickly grab Dekus' face and try to push him down but he activates OFA and kicks me in the gut. I slid a few meters across the floor but rolled myself instantly up. Ready for another attack I strike a defensive pose.