☽ 𝟱𝟰 : 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ☾

☯︎︎

[ P.S: THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER ]

[ WARNING: SCENES OF VIOLENCE AND SVUSE ARE PRESENT.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. ]

☯︎︎

"PLEASE STOP!" I immediately yelled in pain after agony had creeped onto my back, as my figure was taken, or preferably dragged to a different room than before by my strands on my scalp, as they were tearing because of the evil hands that were holding them.

"Be quiet." The man growled, scaring me to the core as his voice was like venom, and he then grabbed the bottom part of my dress and threw me into an empty cell, not showing any mercy ever since he had met me near the castle lake in a disguise.

"Please don't do this.." I trailed off in a small beg, not knowing how to react as my heart was throbbing in my chest, feeling tears prickle down my cheeks for probably the 12th time since I was taken here, as the man showed no guilt or shame on treating me like this, and came into the door and slammed the door shut tumultuously. He started to walk towards me like a predator, with the desire of lust and fire in his eyes, as I gave out a clarion scream because of him slapping me right on my tender flesh, making it sting very poorly.

"You will only do as I say." The man spat, before grabbing my head and lifting me up by my neck, causing some of my bones to crack in absolute torture that I've never fathom to experience before, while he punched me like before, again returning the unwanted pain.

"I didn't give you permission to scream or cry, you leach." He chuckled darkly after throwing his head back, taking out his boot from his left leg and hitting my sides with it repeatedly that he had started doing the past few moons, as I was already used to the pain it gifted because of its repeating stance, obeying his orders as I didn't want to die here and now.

I wanted to leave.

I want to go home.

I want to go back to him.

Please Gods above, why is this happening to me?

"Get up." He commanded vigorously after throwing his boot right on top of my head a warning, making me crumble onto the ground, as I was shaking in overwhelming tension, slowly picking my limp body as he wanted me to, before taking my head pushing me head to the side, and making my forehead clash into the sharp shards that were present there and had caused my bleeding skull.Every shard fell down onto the floor after the impact, piercing my skin, as my body flooded with confusing purple blood that I never possessed before, not taking any chance of healing, as it went deeper, deeper, and deeper.

"Get up properly for once you imbecile." He roared, making me stand up quicker this time, while I clutched a shard of the broken glass in my palm in secret as a disguised sword.

"If you don't want to get hurt, I'm willing to bargain with you for the sake of your beauty and flesh. I know I am a cruel man, but I don't mind using your body for pleasure. What do you say?" The man said in a terrifying tone, making me quiver in disgust.

"W-What do you wish for?" I stuttered obediently, as he sighed in content due to my submission to his power, and he stepped closer to me.