Just me...

I have never been a girl for getting all the lads. Partly because I used to think of them as my mates and nothing else, people used to raise an eyebrow and be like 'you and ....... Getting on it eyy?' And I would just be like 'what?! No!!' And partly because I was never one of the prettiest or smartest girls that lads would go for. Most days I wouldn't give two tosses what I looked like.

I used to just fantasize about boybands, one direction in particular. I used to think that one day I would get to meet them and then fall in love with Louis Tomlinson and get married, have kids and grow old together. There used to be posters around my room and my friends thought I was weird but I couldn't give any tosses at all. They could say what they like about me, I couldn't care less...

But here I am, standing next to my best friends graduating, moving out of mum and dads place tomorrow and starting my dream job in a couple of weeks.

Tonight there is going to be a massive house party at my friends because she lives in the middle of nowhere with fields everywhere. So we are going to take over a field and have a massive party to say goodbye to everyone.

*Morning after*

My head is banging, I want to be wrapped up like a sausage roll in my duvet sheets but I feel I should be next to the toilet. Ive got 2 hours until I am officially moving into my own house that I have always dreamed of. As a teenager, I was quite lucky in the way that I had a Saturday job with good pay. The last 8 years have lead towards this day (and with a little help from mum and dad).

So I have the dream house and the dream job, what else could I possible need??

Hii!! I'm Hannah and this is my first story!! I was just messing around and I thought I'll start a story. I feel quite excited writing it but I dont know how long it will last...