Phone Calls

Unusaly, I didn't wake up till noon Saturday afternoon and I still had to tidy and clean downstairs from the party last night. Surprisingly, I didn't have a bad head, either. Silly me forget to click the switch at the wall for my phone charger so all night my phone hasn't been charging. So when I woke up, I turned it on.

After I had made my bed, had a shower, and got dressed, my phone had enough charge to turn on. My phone plays this weird video about the world when it turns on. When I was holding my phone in my lap, I realised that most of my nail varnish from last night had chipped off. So I would have to paint them again today, a nice bright red.

As soon as it got connection, I was regretting holding it. I had never had so many messages, and it was just my luck my phone was on vibrate. For every message that came through, it vibrated twice. I had messages of loads of people last night thanking me but others had messaged to say if they had left something here because they had lost it. So I quickly replied to the texts, I would reply to the people who had lost something later as I hadn't cleaned up yet so I didn't know if they had left anything here or not.

I went onto whatsapp to find I had been added into a group chat by Megan, with the girls and our new friends. I sent them a quick message to see if they were all okay and if they got home safe.

I started to dry my hair when my phone started vibrating even more and playing 'up' which was one of my favourite songs. I looked down to see I had an incoming call from Kate. She must have seen my message and rang me because she knew I was awake.

                    **conversation**

So it turned out that brad had been messaging her this morning and he wanted to meet her later and she wanted me to go with her. Being the good friend that I am, I said yeah but then realised I had better get some more decent clothes on and get ready.

As I finished drying my hair off, my phone started ringing again. At this rate, I'm never going to be ready. This time, it was James.

                    **conversation**

He also wanted to meet me. Oh my god, what is happening. I could understand Brad wanting to meet Kate, but James wanting to meet me? This makes a change. So I suggested that we met with Brad and Kate as well, James agreed so he said he will tell brad and I said I'll ring Kate. We decided to meet at the bandstand in the town park at 2 o'clock.

I rang Kate to tell her the plans. Then we arranged she would call for me at quatre to and we would walk together.

Cleaning this place had got to wait until later, I had a lad to meet.