When The Gods Watch Solangelo

Thx for reading people. Just some reactions of solangelo. Gods... I AM terrible at writing these but somehow love reading these reaction.

Aphrodite was squealing, "OH DANG IT! GUYS I THINK I JUST EKKKKKKK!"

Hermes walked in innocently, "Say what now?"

Zeus gave Hermes the look that obviously said Save me, please.

Hermes immediately understood what was going on, "Oh uh I gotta uh meet this uh guy yeah."

Demeter bit her lip, definitely not enthusiastic , "Yep, me too. Uh yeah... Wait up guy!"

Aphrodite pouted, "Awww. I'm losing some of my people."

"Yep. Honey bun. I'm so sorry. I gotta go-" Ares sweated.

"You're gonna stay?!" OHH I LOVE YA! "Aphrodite hugged him.

Hephatus muttered," That's why I'm not desperate about her cheating on me... "

Apollo sighed," Pity us... We live with them... "

Hades blinked," Wait... I think Aphrodite is squealing cuz... Of my-my son's relationship... "

Aphrodite said," HEY EX-BOYFRIEND! I HEARD YOU NEEDA NEW SHOW FOR YOUR TV. I CAN HELP. MAKE SURE IT'S SHOWN!"

"I-I-ge-ye-Yeah... Sure..."

Aphrodite got her pink camera with hearts and glitter on it.

"BEAUTY MODE... ONN!"

DAYS LATER

Aphrodite yelled, "GUYS! I GOT MY NEW SHOW ON!"

All the olympian gods were asked or rather forced to sit down and watch.

Poseidon gagged, "I'd this is about my son's love lif-"

Athena interrupted, "We'll have a bad experience and one dead love goddess."

Aphrodite made her grand entrance, "I look absulote FAB! Let's watch! C'mon! A bit of excitement please!"

The screen starts playing

The screen was showing Camp half-blood. Aphrodite stepped into the screen, "Welcome to Aphroships! Awesome ship name for Me and ships! I'll be showing y'all a couple! PERFECTOOO! ONLY ABOUT 3 PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS... Spoiler:it's me, Percy Jackson and Jason Grace!"Zeus and Poaeidon jumped, "WHAT THE *BEEP*"Athena breathed, "Thank gods, its not perabeth!"Apollo asked, "Perabeth?! Oh... Another ship name from the lovius... The ship name of love and genius... From aphrodite..."Aphrodite squealed, "I KNOW RIGHT! I'M A GENIUS!"Artemis said, "I have a million offence and insults to say to you... But I don't fancy the risk of you well..."Apollo nudged her, "Yes lil' sis?!""Shut up... Little brother!""..."

The camera was moved to a closer look at the hades cabin.Hades was expressionless, "Oh dang..."Apollo said, "Here's a haikuHades's son is bustedI am CharmingI am awesome and...

A very loud shout was heard: * YOU, SOLACE!

Apollo continued his hakiu," Crap... "

The camera changed to inside the Hades cabin where a pale raven-haired bboy was furiously cussing and swearing and yelling at a blonde boy who was literally doing the same. The fight was... Lovonic... A ship of. Lovely and iconic.Nico yelled," SHUT UP!"Will screamed, "SAY THAT TO YOURSELF IDIOT!""OH YEAH! YOU'RE A DUMMY!LAST CHECKED, YOU WERE A LOT DUMBER THAN ME, DUM-DUMMY.! " cute! They say every word with loveee!" *BEEP* *BEEP* YOU *BEEP*! "

Dionysius slow clapped," Yeah... With love..."

Demeter said," Uh... About that... "Hermes shushed them.Aphrodite turns visible to the screaming demigods.They didn't notice her and continue on their fight."WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU BRAIN YOU!""LOOKS LIKE IT'S YOU WHO NEEDS TO CHECK HIS BRAIN... I DONT EVEN HAVE A BRAIN TO USE MY EARS TO LISTEN TO YOU."Suddenly the two boys jumped, "Is that... APHRODITE!"Aphrodite yelled, "YES! THAT'S MEEE!"Aphrodite said, "AWWWW. So Are you dating!"Nico and Will had very different lines, "NO! /KIND OF"Nico glared at Will, "... WILL!"Aphrodite continued, "So where did you meet first!"Nico said, "CAMP!"Will said, "Puppy Shop!"Aphrodite sighed, "I'll leave..."Glitter sprayed everywhere but the camera was still there.Will muttered, "I thought you said we were supposed to lie?""Will...thats one fact and there's another is that you are a terrible liar""Can we just let the world know that we are dating...""But then Percy and Jason gonna be all Operation Mission Solangelo. They're gonna be crazy. Spying on us everytime and renaming themselves as Aquabro and Supermariobros...""Whaadaa-"Nico held up a notebook which said Mission Solangelo

Will was dumbfounded, "Wow"

Nico called to the outside of Camp, "WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN DO IN YOUR FREE TIME!"

Hades yelled, "MY SON DATING A SUNSHINE IDIOTQ IS TERRIBLE! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!""Calm down Uncle H""YE YE""UH..."Hermes clicked pause button, "Errr... QWe are done..."Aphrodite said, "No?! Fine! EVERY MORNING! WE WILL WATCH MY SHOW!"All the gods:Hell no!Solangelo appears, "WTF...!"

Gods, I actually suck at these... Sry.