Chapter 2

Jimin grabs the remote turning the television up not wanting it to be to quiet in the room. Just as he does, a news alert shows on the screen. The woman is talking about a young man between the age of eighteen and twenty-five on the run, last seen in the Busan area. She's saying that he's highly dangerous and that if he's seen, you should call in immediately. A gasp escapes Jimin's lips, as a picture identical to the man sitting in his room is shown.

He swallows harshly as he hesitantly looks over at the man, eyes widening as the man was already looking at him. His face blank of emotion.

Jimin breathes heavily, whispering in fear as a shiver runs down his back. "Please don't hurt me."

The man gets up and slowly walks over to the bed. Jimin's heart starts to race as he quickly scoots back to the top of his bed and against the pillows. He then freezes as he and Jimin hold eye contact. He furrows his eyebrows as he looks Jimin in his eyes back and forth. He seemed to be thinking hard. Jimin swallows nervously, eyes wide, fingers curling against his sheets.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He murmurs quietly. So quiet Jimin, almost didnt hear him.

"And I'm just supposed to believe you?" Jimin shudders.

"Yes."

Jimin huffs out a laugh, shaking his head. "I don't even know you!" He exclaims. "And-and your in my house! And I just—..."

"Yeah, but don't you think if I were gonna hurt you, I would have done it already?" The man frowns.

Jimin pauses, shaking his head. "Why are the police after you?"

He opens his mouth to speak, but Jimin cuts him off. "And dont lie to me." He demands which makes the man glare at him.

"Please?" Jimin squeaks, taking a pillow and holding it to his chest.

The man swallows, looking defeated as his whole demeanor changes. He gazes at the comforter on Jimin's bed as he exhales. "I...I killed someone."

Jimin's brows raise. "K-killed someone?" He chokes, quickly standing up from the bed. "You need to leave."

"No! Please." The man says, holding his hands out. "Its not what you think."

"Not what I think?! You killed someone!" Jimin yells.

"And I'm telling you, believe me, I had a perfectly good reason to kill the bastard." The man reassures.

Jimin frowns, slowly shaking his head. "No one deserves to die."

The mans face turns hard. "He did."

"Who?"

He shakes his head, turning towards Jimin's desk toying with his things.

Getting frustrated with the mans lack of communication, Jimin huffs, pointing to the door. "You need to leave."

The man looks at him, brows furrowed. "You serious? You said I could stay."

"That's before I found out you were a murderer! Oh my God!" Jimin gasps bringing his hands to his face, while staring into space. "You're a murderer." He whispers in fright as he gets up and starts backing away towards his bedroom door.