Chapter 3

Jimin gasps , shoving Yoongi away by the chest. He breathes heavily, hand covering his mouth as they both stare at each other in surprise before Yoongi grabs Jimin by the back of his neck pulling him towards him, crashing his lips against his.

A high pitched moan escapes Jimin's mouth, as his hands go to fist Yoongi's shirt, only to remember he isn't wearing one, his fingertips running down the ripples of his stomach. Yoongi disconnects their lips, grabbing Jimin by his hips as he pushes him up against the vanity.

They breathe against each other’s mouths, eyes closed and foreheads touching before Jimin reconnects their lips, wrapping his arms around Yoongi’s neck.

Yoongi hums against his mouth before breaking the kiss, trailing kisses from his jaw then down his neck, running his tongue along his smooth skin. Jimin throws his head back, heavy pants leaving his lips as Yoongi’s teeth nips at his pulse point.

whoosh sound of something falling to the floor, makes Jimin open his eyes, looking down to see that Yoongi’s towel had fallen from his waist. Jimin inhales deeply, as his eyes slowly trail up Yoongi’s legs. Yoongi stops kissing Jimin’s neck and looks at him, following his eyes to his erection.

“C-can I..?” Jimin whispers.

Yoongi’s tongue darts out to wet his lips as he nods. His thumb brushes along Jimin’s exposed hip as Jimin wraps a hand around him. An exhale leaves Yoongi’s mouth as he leans his head on Jimin’s shoulder, Jimin slowly moving his hand up and down his length, his thumb brushing across the head, coating his length in pre cum with every stroke.

Yoongi groans, lips pressed against Jimin’s shoulder, teeth nipping at his skin. Jimin gasps, turning his head to look at the reddening skin. Yoongi soothes it with his tongue before he kisses up his neck, to his lips, slipping his tongue into his mouth. Jimin moans, running his fingers through the hair at Yoongi’s nape with his free hand. He gasps when he’s suddenly lifted up and carried out of the bathroom, towards the bed.

Yoongi lays Jimin down, crawling on top of him. Jimin brings him down by the neck, pressing their lips together. They kiss passionately, tongues curling around each others as Jimin’s hands run through Yoongi’s hair. Jimin pants into Yoongi’s mouth as Yoongi’s tongue flicks against his before he bites his bottom lip. Yoongi lifts the hem of Jimin’s shirt up to the bottom of his breast, disconnecting their lips to kiss his stomach. He kisses up his stomach, whilst Jimin’s fingers play in his hair. Yoongi lifts his shirt all the way up, revealing his breast. He tugs the shirt all the way off, with Jimin’s help before he wraps his lips around his nipple, sucking and twirling his tongue around the small bud before doing the same to the other. Jimin sighs in pleasure, licking his lips as he closes his eyes.

Yoongi’s hand runs along Jimin’s side and down to his waist as he sucks and kisses on his breast. He tugs at the band of his shorts, pulling them down roughly along with his panties, tossing them across the room.

Jimin opens his eyes as Yoongi starts kissing down his stomach again, getting closer to his privates. When he’s below his navel, he nervously tries closing his legs but he can’t because he’s in between them. “Um..I don’t-I don’t think...I can’t...” He anxiously stutters.

Yoongi lifts his head, his brows raising in concern as he looks at him. “You alright? We don’t have to do anything you don’t wanna do.”

Jimin shakes his head. “It’s not that I..I-I don’t, I-I mean, I’ve never-“

“Hey, hey.” Yoongi lays his hand on Jimin’s. Jimin stares at their hands, taking in the size difference before looking Yoongi in the eye. “Relax. It’s ok. We don’t have to do anything. Honest. But with your permission, I’d like to make you feel good if that’s alright?”