Part 23

~Payton's POV~

I did it... I sucked on her neck. I'M SORRY BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!

When I did it she let out a quiet moan. Oh! That wasn't that bad. But is it bad that I want to hear it again?

I shouldn't want to do it again but I really want too. I sucked on her neck once again but this time it was a little harder. Samantha moaned a bit louder. Fuck why do I like that sound so much?

This has gone too far. I let go off Samanthas wrists and placed my hands beside her head. Then I pulled away and hovered above her. When I looked at Samantha, she had her eyes shut and was biting her lip. I had this unexplainable feeling going through my body at the sight.

Is she feeling what I'm feeling? I'm not even doing anything though.

Wait a minute... am I... GRINDING ON HER? I quickly stopped when I realized what I was doing.

S: no keep going

WHAT!

P: y-you liked that?

S: mhm. Now shut up and do it again.

Hesitantly, I did as she said and started to slowly rub my body against hers. Samantha opened her eyes and looked at me with full lust as I continued.

The feeling came back as I starred at her. I don't know what got into me but out of nowhere, I went down and started devouring her neck.

Eventually I found her sweat spot and she moaned really loud. I probably shouldn't have done that.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me and flipped us over. Once my back hit the chair, I knew I fucked up. Samantha put her hands on my bare chest and started to move her hips in circles. I started breathing heavily due to the amount of tension in my body.

FUCK!

Sooner or later I'm going to get a... boner. I can't let that happen though.

Samantha took both of my hands and placed it on her ass while smirking. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES DOING TO ME!

I quickly threw my head back and I closed my eyes. I can't look at her anymore, or else something will... appear.

As my eyes were closed, I found myself focusing on her body moving on top of me. She kept on going faster.

You don't know how hard it is for me to control myself right now.

Every second that went by, my temperature went up. My eyes shot open once I realized that something is about to rise if she doesn't stop. I quickly sat up with her on my lap and stoped her from moving. I stared deep into her eyes as I tried my best to catch my breath.

S: what's wrong?

P: nothing

I looked down at her neck and saw three dark markings. What are those? Wait... did I do that?

Right when I was about to look back up, Samantha started to kiss my neck. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed there.

She ended up finding my sweet spot and started sucking on it. I groaned at the pressure and since my hands were still on her ass, I ACCIDENTALLY squeezed it.

Samantha pulled away and looked me in the eyes. Her gaze then traveled down my body. I found myself doing the same thing to hers. Both of our eyes went back up and landed at each other's lips. Samantha started to lean in and on the inside, I started to panicked.

I never kissed anyone before.

She kept getting closer and I didn't know what to do. Right before Samantha could kiss me, I turned my head so she kissed my cheek.