Part 50

~Payton's POV~

I didn't do it...

I know I shouldn't care but when is Samantha coming back home. I miss her- I mean. Never mind, there's no point in lying. But for real, where is she? I can't sleep.

~Samanthas POV~

That's not Jadens mom... THATS MADS!

M: WHAT THE FUCK

Jaden quickly got off of me and we both went under the sheets.

J: Mads we can explain

M: EXPLAIN WHAT! YOU GUYS WERE LITERALLY ABOUT TO HAVE SEX! AND SAMANTHA YOU LIED TO ME! YOU SAID THAT THERE WAS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO

S: there isn't!

M: THEN WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!

S+J: I don't know.

Tears started to fall from her eyes as she looked between me and Jaden.

M: I can't believe you guys. Samantha I thought we were friends and Jaden, I thought you felt the same way as I did.

J: I do!

M: well it surely doesn't seem like it. And to think I came back here to apologize, for running out on you. I got scared! But all of this was a mistake.

Mads ran out of the room and I felt terrible.

J: MADS WAIT!

Me and Jaden quickly got up from his bed and changed back into our clothes from earlier. When I was finished, I looked out the window and saw that she was walking in a familiar direction.

S: she's going to the park. Let's go.

J: ok

The both of us quickly walked down stairs and out of the house. We can't see Mads anywhere but I know for sure she will be at the park. So we started to head over there

J: Samantha?

S: mhm

J: should we um, talk about what just happened?

S: I don't know what happened

J: me neither

We went silent for a second before we both blurted out

S+J: I see you as a friend... me! As a friend!

J: You didn't say that when you were gagging on my dick!

S: first off you know damn well I wasn't gagging. I will say your dick is big but I just don't gag. And you were enjoying it

J: that was hot

S: "friend" yeah what happened when you were eating me out like you haven't eaten in days.

J: I have no shame in that. You were screaming my name in the process. YOU enjoyed it.

S+J: FRIENDS!

J: you're just mad because I didn't fuck the shit out of you. I would have done it so hard that you wouldn't even know your own name afterwards.

S: says the dude that was self conscious about his kissing abilities

J: touché but I'm definitely not self conscious about my thrusting abilities. I can destroy you. But it will never happen because we're just FRIENDS!

S: oh so about an hour ago, you got a boner for your "friend"

J: yes! It's not like it's my first time.