My Reasons

Sucideal hermit this anit in my oneshot book cuz fuck that im right?

TW SUCIDE

-

The blonde was about to take his shoes off ready to pull out his note thag he left for every hermit.

A girl holding her flower in her hand was on the top of grians mansion on the tallest point ready to end it all. Despite his anger he screamed out

"hey dont do it please" The words slipped out of his mouth trying to save the brunette. it really couldnt matter to him if she were to die or not , but it didnt sit staright with him that someone got here before him.

She told him her story of how she thought they were made to be. His blood boiled angry at her.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO GET HERE BEFORE ME FOR SUCH A LAME REASON? YOUR UPSET BECAUSE YOU CANT HAVE WHAT YOU WANTED . YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH THAT YOU HAVENT HAD SOMETHING STOLEN FROM YOU."

"i thank you buddy i feel better once i talked about it" she smiled gave him a hug then the girl with the flower crown disappeared.

-

"Alright ill do it today" once he took of his left shoe then he say the boy tall as heck.

He told him of how everyone thinks hes the bad guy and nothing else.

This made the blonde even more mad that someone had came here before him

"ARE YOU JOKING ? THE NERVE YOU HAVE TO COME HERE BEFORE ME? DESPITE ALL THAT YOUR STILL LOVED AT HOME " the blonde pointed at the hybird " BDUBS ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOU"

He smiled at the short blonde before he disappeared.

-

Just like that the days went by he talked to most hermits expect like 3?. Saved them from death but yet the pain was still there for the blonde.

-

That morning there was a blonde with a red cardigan. Standing on the top point of the manison. His blue eyes looking at the other blonde.

"i came here to erase all the problems in my past" The blonde pitiful glaze turned to the blonde who had broken down and cried on the top.

The pain was to much for him.

"I guess today is not my day"

And just like he disappeared. Leaving the blonde alone again.

-

There was no one on the top that day. Just him himself .No one in his away not like anyone would save him then. We took off the flower crown stress gave him. He took of the pin doc gave him. Took off his red sweatshirt. Leaving behind his black small shoes. He glaced one more time at the tie mumbo had given him that morning .

"This short blonde is going to jump and be set free" he jumped but something caught his arm. A helmeted hermit coming to end his life. He looked at the dirty blonde bringing him back to the top .

"what is your reason you got here before me?"

"trouble back at home. Being ignored by the one love. Seeing my life crumble apart. Seeing him late at night seeing his dead body on the white floor. Watchers captureing me tonight. Watching everyone try to end there life. Maybe mother and father finding me? Grian Xelqua thats who i am i dont want to be him anymore ."

"grian i know how you feel"