Home again

After spending a week in Bermuda for your honeymoon it was time for you and Antok to go back to your parents' house/apartment. The two of you had as much sex as you could. You both packed up your things, checked out and went to the ship. As soon as you both got back to your parents' place Asher and Alnov happily greeted you.

"Did they behave?" You asked your mom.

"Yes. Although, they missed you both." Your mom said as she handed Ker to you.

Antok easily picked up Asher and Alnov and hugged them. Ker buried her face in the crook of your neck and held onto your shirt. As much as you enjoyed being back on Earth, you couldn't wait to go home. Your parents knew that you would be leaving, but they knew that you would be okay. They helped you and Antok pack up, and they gave you a few things such as some of your old stuff and some extra baby supplies.

"Bye mom. Bye dad, I'll try and come visit again someday." You said as your parents hugged you.

"Goodbye, Y/n." Your dad said.

"We're proud of you." Your mom said.

Antok set Asher and Alnov down so that they could say goodbye to their grandparents. After you all said your goodbyes you, Antok and your children boarded the ship. You both made sure that you had everything before Antok started the ship up and took off. 

        ______________________________

"We're home, Y/n." Antok said as he woke you up.

After a couple of months of traveling in space Antok finally landed his ship near your house. Over the past couple of months your children had grown a little and Ker made it to a few more milestones. Your eyes fluttered open as you woke up. You woke Asher, Alnov and Ker up so that you and Antok could get them dressed and ready. After you both got them fed and dressed you helped each other unload the ship. 

You were happy to see that Ulaz, Thace and Regris had been keeping an eye on your house while you and Antok were away. Once everything was put away you let Asher and Alnov play outside. You, Antok and Ker sat in the grass and enjoyed the perfect weather. 

"It's nice to be home." You sighed happily.

"Indeed it is." Antok said, agreeing with you.