✨ chapter three ✨

⚠️possible TW; self harm⚠️

Elsie POV;

My red iPhone se 2020 dings with a notation from Gaycie, forcing me to stop watching Marnies mother scream, "I love you" to the toilet in the house she was trying to sell. Being a witch in the mortal welm is boring to her I suppose.

Gaycie Baby 💕
How are you doing? Do you want me to come over?

It reads. I pick it up and run my fingers over the hello kitty face that lie on the case. Without even thinkin of the options of my new found bosses, I quickly type 'hell yes'. and asked her to bring some candy. I get up and walk through the living room past Benjamin who was relaxed on the couch, and Noah who was lying on the recliner. I go out the front door and prop myself on the swin, waiting for my bestfriend.

It was late, dark, the crickets were loud and the lighting bugs lit up the night. Not even seven minutes later, a dark shadow appers overhead and darks toward me. I stand up and run into Gaycie's arms and she holds me tight. Her embrace is tight and squeeses me. I hadn't really been able to see her since the day mom and dad died so I needed her here. I take her hand and lead her inside, gaining the attenion of Noah and Benji.

"Hey Gaycie...what are you doing here?" Benji asks confused.

"I told her she could come over."

"At ten thirdy at night?" he continues.

I shrug and she heads into the bedroom awkwardly. "Yeah so what? It's summer."

"So what? It's ten thirdy at night and you didn't even ask permission." He says, sitting up annoyed.

"Whatever, I'm going to hang out with Gaycie." I say, begining to walk to my door.

"Whoa, hang on now Elsie-"Noah says sitting up too. "This attitude needs to stop, now."

I shrug my shoulder and roll my eyes, holding my hands up in mock defence. "Sorry - can I go now?"

Benji stands in front of me blocking my way.

"What the hell, move Benji, Gaycie is waiting." Benji's eye widen open and he looks at Noah.

"Hey! You watch your mouth, Elsie Louise." He warns.

Getting frustered, I try to push him out of my way. "Get the fuck out of my way!" I screech loud.

This causes Noah to leap up and Benji to grab my arm. Noah peeks into my room and tells Gaycie to go on home, that she can come back tommorow. She pears at me with sad eyes but leaves. I try to free my grip but it was no use, it was too strong. Benji forces me to face him.

"That is it, Elsie, I'm sick of this attitude and fit throwing, its ending!" He snaps, walking me to the couch.. Confused, and slightly scared, I remain silent, trying to wiggle free. Nathan peeks into the living room wondering what all the compation is about. Noah doesn't know what to do. With his free hand Benji takes off his belt. Realizing what is happening, I freak, screaming, kicking and pushing trying get him to let go. But he is stronger than me, In a quick movement I am bending over the couch arm, one arm pinned against my back, and a sharp SMACK is landed across my ass. I screech, looking at Noah for help. He is stunned. Another and another is landed. I believe a total of seven or ten is quickly popped on my pajama klad ass. I am let go, and I am embressed. Nathan and Noah look at the scene shocked.

I don't know what to say. I just scream and storm into my room and in my bed sobbing. My ass stung. I had been spanked before but, not like that. I lift up my head to see the candies Gaycie had brought under my pillow. Without thinking I pop one in my mouth.

It should take effect in about two hours.

I wipe away my tears and head to the bathroom and close the door. I pick up the tiny price of glass that lied on the floor near the tub and twiddle it between my thumbs.

The depression was taking over and I needed to numb myself. I press the glass onto my thigh when a knock on the door started me.

"Elsie? You ok...?"  Noah asks with concern.

I quickly do a small cut, silently Seethe and open the door after tucking it back into its hiding spot. "I'm fine." I softly snap.

He steps out of the way and I go back into my bedroom and crawl into my bed. He sits on it and rubs my back.

Suddenly, without thinking I spit, "does he hate me?"

"Wh-Benin?"

"Yeah..."

"What-Christ Elsie, no! No one hates you! We're all just having a difficult time right now and it's going to take everyone a while to adjust. Nobody hates anybody, okay?"

"Okay..." I softly say, my eyes fluttering.

"Why don't you get some rest, okay?"

I nod my head and snuggle deep into the pillow. "Okay...goodnight....I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart."