chapter 2

SO I KNOW I WROTE MY FIRST CHAPTER LIKE SOME MINUTES AGO BUT I CAME UP WITH SOME IDEAS AND I DECIDED TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE . I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT LONGER THIS TIME THOUGH.  BUT FIRST I'D LIKE TO TALK A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF. 

MY NAME IS AULA AND IM 16 YEARS OLD ,I LOVE FOOD AND VOLLEYBALL. I HAVE GREEN EYES AND LIGHT BROWN HAIR,KINDA BLONDE.I AM VERY FRIENDLY BUT ONLY HAVE LIKE 3 BEST FRIENNDS.MY FAV FOODS ARE PIZZA ,FRIES AND CHOCOLATE.I HAVE MONTHS READING BOOKS ON WATTPAD AND I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS SITE.THATS ALL FOR NOW , LETS CONTINUE WITH THE STORY NOW SHALL WE ....

As everything good has an end , so do summer vacations and now its time for hell I mean school to start.

Its not easy after all the fun times I had this summer, school had to start again , but guess life is never fair.

At least Im glad I enjoyed every day of it.At first I thought I was going to have a boring summer this year as my brother Jace went to have a tour at his new college and my little sister Victoria went to our aunt's beach house.

But after all my parents realised they have another daughter and allowed me to go to a trip around Europe with my friends and boyfriend.I had saved some money during school year but I still needed some more and they gladly gave it to me when I promised I would take care of Victoria every time they would have to go somewhere.Seemed like thats all what they needed and soon I was in my room packing clothes for my trip.

Honestly it was my dream trip.It consisted of me , my boyfriend Cody(as I guess you realised from the dream) , Jessica (my bestfriend) , Nathan (my guy bestfriend ) , Kim ( my other bestfriend ) and Jack and Jared (They were twins and Cody's bestfriends).

Firstly we visited England , then Spain , Germany , France , Italy and at last Greece.We spent 1 week on each country except of France , we stayed 2 weeks there.

I think now You know why Im making such a big deal of school starting.

I was about to close my eyes again when my mom came into my room.

"Dont even think about it young lady ,time for school , get up now.''Ugh couldnt she just come 5 minutes later?

"5 more minutes please"? I pleaded.

"No." She could be stubborn sometimes.

"Please?"I putted on my best sad puppy face, this had to help.

"Nuh-uh , dont think you can manipulate me with that cute face of yours. " Guess not.

"Fine." There's no point on arguing with your mom when it comes to sleep.

"Aw you said my face was cute." I teased her.

"No I didnt..." She tried to hide a smile on her face.

"Yeah you did you just said 'Nuh-uh , dont think you can manipulate me with that cute face of yours' " I quoted changing my voice into my moms.

"I dont even talk like that ,now enough with the talk get ready for school you only have 30 minutes left." And that with a smirk she left the room.Oh noo ONLY 30 MINTUES 

"WHAT!" I jumped out of bed and took off my clothes ready to take a shower.It was the fastest shower I have ever had in my life. After blow drying my hair and applying light make up I was ready to dress up .I took my tight black skinny jeans from the dresser and my white tank top , since the weather was still warm outside.I took a glance at my watch and saw I only had 10 minutes to get to school.Running of the stairs my eyes caught a sight of my brother still sleeping.Weird.

"How come you're not ready for school?You're not going to make it in time!" I asked him. 

"Huh?School? I am in college now smarthead did you forget?" Well seems like I did.