Chapter 3

Ashton POV

Finally . The last bell for today rang indicating the end of class . I survived the first day of school and I could say I did well today .

Being a new student in a school like this one is worse than what you see in movies . I have never seen a school with this many students. You never have the same classes with the same students and its lucky if you see the same face twice a day.

Its easier when you're in middle school because if you're alone you just go to someone and ask them to be your friend.But if you do that here, the only thing you'll get are laughs from everyone.The last thing I wanted this year is to move out from my house . I was so used to my hometown and my old school . Its not fair for anyone to live his best year life in a place and than suddenly transfer him to someplace else .But I couldn't do anything to prevent it. When my parents make a decision they leave no room for arguments.

My parents' new jobs offers were enough for them to leave everything else behind.At least I could say my good looks made it easier for me. Its not like I have a big ego or something , but as they say , you can't hide the obvious. I can say the first day ended up well.

There were a bunch of girls who tried to gain my attention ,I must say some of them were hot but none enough for me  to really catch my eye.

One of them had the guts to actually come and flirt with me when the bell rang , bitch please as i would ever put my eyes on a little brat.

As i was walking out of the school i saw that guy who envited me earlier to hang out with him ,Nate i guess.

"yo man" i aproached him.

"ashton" he gave me a quick nod "so you're still coming with us right ? "

"Yeah i have nothing better to do im new in town" i said 

"Okay , cool , we just have to wait for the others they must be here in any minute"

"who's coming ? " i asked him.

"well its Alexis ,that girl you met in class ,and our other friends , we're all pretty close " he explained.

"cool" i must admit Alexis is really pretty and nothing like that other girl.

"Nateee" a girl's voice called from behind us.

we turned around and a group of guys and girls were making their way towards us.When he said other friends thought 2 or 3 not this much.

"Alexis what took you this long , we've been waiting for like half an hour"Nate complaid 

"Yeah sure , the bell rang 5 minutes ago you liar " 

"yeah yeah" Nate dissmised her. 

"Oh this is the new guy" A girl whispered to the other girl next to her . I should learn their names , i cant just call them girl number one and girl number two .

"Yes i am the new guy " i said to her .

"shit" she muttered under her breath 

Nate and Alexis started laughing .

"Kim , this is Ashton, Ashton kim" Alexis introduced us. 

"Nice to meet you" i offered her my hand and smilet at her . 

"Nice to meet you too."she gave me a sly smile . 

"im jessica"girl number two said .

"Ashton"

"They're the twins , Jack and Jared, they're double trouble here in school and number one pranksters so watch out " Nate explained talking 'bout the two boys.