Chapter 2 : Graduation and A Mysterious Boy

MITO'S POV :

My name is Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze. My mother is Kushina Uzumaki, the Red Habanero. My father is Minato Namikaze, the 4th Hokage or the Yellow Flash. I really love my parent. They always give me presents, they cared for me, they loved me. I also love my village. All the villagers are nice to me.

I have many friends. In academy I always got a perfect score. I am called a prodigy. But I know, it's not true. A true prodigy is different. Uchiha Itachi and Fox are the true prodigy. I am nothing compared to them. Even thought of that, I considered myself lucky. Even if I am not a prodigy, I have my friends and family.

The day of graduation....

Today is the day of graduation, me and Sasuke are competing for the title of Rookie Of The Year..

I actually didn't care, but oh well...

'I will do my best..'

SASUKE'S POV :

'Today I will defeat Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze, I will become a prodigy..'

I sneak a look at her.

'Hmm.. She's just being her usual self. At least the pink banshee and useless Yamanaka aren't here.'

Oh how wrong am I...

Suddenly, the door burst open revealing 2 girls that annoy me the most.

"CHA.. I AM FIRST INO PIG. I WILL SIT WITH SASUKE KUN..." The pink banshee, I mean Sakura said.

"NO WAY FOREHEAD!!! I AM HERE FIRST." The useless Yamanaka or Ino said.

They kept on bickering until Iruka sensei came and use the big head no jutsu to shut them out and took their seat.

What annoy me the most is, I am in the middle of the most annoying useless so called kunoichis who kept on shooting glares.

'Why can't this two become more like Mito.'

Then we started the test...

MITO'S POV :

'Hmmm.... The test is very easy. I will be able to finish this in 2 minutes. Oh well, better work fast...'

3 minutes later...

'Pheww... I finally finished... Hmm.. let's see. Great there're still 30 minutes left...'

30 minutes later...

"Ok class, give me the test, I will check on them. You all go to the training ground for a shuriken and kunai throwing test..." Iruka sensei said

"YES, SENSEI." We all said

Then we go and do the shuriken and kunai throwing test...

'Well, well, well. I got perfect score. Sasuke miss one on kunai throwing.'

Then we started the taijustu test. I got first place together with Sasuke...

After that we got the result of our paper test...

'I got perfect score just like Sasuke huh... Oh well...'

Then ninjutsu test, I passed it with ease. I took my headband and tied it on my forehead..

Then I went home...

At home.........

"Mom, I passed the exam.."

"Really? How is the exam?" Mom said

"Easy... I passed it with ease."

"That's great, Mito. Congratulation." Mom said.