New Feelings

Momo pov)

I'm holding Tenyas hand as we walk through downtown. It's our first date! Fake it till you make it. I push the thought out of my head.

"Yaoyorozu, would you like the stop at the cafe?" I smile lightly.

"That sounds amazing Tenya." He lightly guides me to a small homey cafe towards the end of the street. It seems familiar but I can't put my finger on it. It's Thursday, meaning tomorrow I hang out with Jiro at her house. Alone. Oh no! This isn't gonna help my feelings towards her. Maybe I should just end it with Tenya and tell her. No! People would know you're a lesbian and that's not good.

"Yaoyorozu? Are you feeling okay?" I turn and see Tenya with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine. I just remember that tomorrow I'm going to Jiros house so I won't be able to do stuff with you. That's all." He smiles.

"Thank you for the heads up. Let's go order." I nod, looking at the menu. I really prefer sugar, my mother usually says no but she's not here right now and Tenya spoils me. It's nice dating him but I would rather be with Jir- No! Momo Yaoyorozu! You are straight and like Tenya Iida. Now pick what you want. I glance back up at the menu and look to the right. The s'mores latte sounds nice. 

"What're you going to get?" I turn to Tenya.

"I was thinking the Decaf house special." I smile and nod.

"Great choice!" He blushes and looks away. I giggle, walking up to the counter and bringing him with me. I see the worker and immediately remember why this place is so familiar. Uraraka got a part time job here, I've been here before to.

"Momo and Iida! Howre you guys?" I disconnect our hands.

"We are doing great. You?" She smiles.

"Peachy. What can I get started for you?" She looks ready with a pen.

"The s'mores latte please."

"What size? Small, medium, large?"

"Medium please."

"And, whipped cream okay?" I smile again.

"It's perfect." She giggles, writing down the order on the cup.

"And Iida?"

"The decaf house special please. A little room for cream."

"Size?"

"Medium as well." Uraraka smile, writing down more stuff on our respected cups.

"Alright, that'll be 15,000 yen! (15 usd)" Iida hands her the money and I frown lightly.

"I could've got it Tenya." He shakes his head.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't pay on the first date?" I blush lightly and giggle.

"I guess you're right." Urakaka squeals, fangirling.

"You guys are too cute! I'll have your drinks out shortly. Pick any table." I nod, turning to look around. I point to a table in a corner with a window view.

"Is there okay?" He smiles.

"It's perfect!" I smile, reconnecting our hands. Well more like linking our arms together and going to the table. We sit at opposite sides and make small talk.

"Hey Tenya, why do you like me?" He seems a little caught off guard by the question. He thinks for a moment.

"I want to start by saying it's not the reason most people want you. In the sports festival, when you went against me. I felt bad, I honestly did. I kept thinking why? Why did I feel bad, i knew if I wanted to be noticed I had to win. So eventually I picked up on small things. When you would smile my stomach would go all haywire. When you talked to me I would feel so giddy! I soon realized why, it's because I liked you." I feel myself blush and look away. "Why do you like me?" I dont. I force the thought away.