Introduction

Are you a good person trying to cure boredom? This is it

Are you a good person trying to cure boredom? This is it. This has been created for you. Before you get all hyped, allow me to explain.

My name is London.

I'm thirteen years old.

I have a dream.

My dream is to start a family.

My original family is kinda broken, if that makes sense.

I was always taught to stay quiet about everything, to shut up. Because the world can't take change.

Whatever. I can take it.

I have one year to collect the money I need and convince my boyfriend to sleep with me.

The year after that is, well, pregnancy.

And the year after that is welcoming the newborn into this shit world.

Yeah. That's my plan. To have a baby at fifteen years old, to be a single woman and show the word that I don't need a man.

I'll make myself clear. If anyone tells me I can't do this, I will hold up the middle finger.

Who are you to tell me what I can't do?

I will be the one everyone talks about. And I won't give a damn. I'm allowed to be a mother if that's what I want. Fuck it.

Now, I know everyone will laugh, say "that dumbass" and walk away. That'll be about 99,99999 percent. But to the remaining percentage...

I want you to know that I love you. Seriously.

You have no idea how much this is going to make my life. Because my daughter or son is going to be raised without limits.

In other words...

I won't care about sexuality. If he or she wants to marry a black, I won't care. If she wants to be a doctor, if he wants to be a ballet dancer, I won't care...

I'll raise my child in love, because that's all the fuck anybody needs.

To those supporting this thirteen year old girl who wants to replace her broken family, thank you.

You're someone who understands that age means nothing.

And that dreams can come true for anyone.

✨❤️✨