THIRTY-FOUR

"Let's take a break." Taeyong said closing the notebook he was writing on and falling back on the bed.

He was currently in Doyoung's room studying as usual.

Doyoung giggles at the childish act of Taeyong. "Let's finish this question than we can take a break." He tries to open the notebook again.

Taeyong gets up and slaps his hand closing the note book again. "No I can't concentrate right now. And this math is a boring subject."

"It's because you hate it. You are good in other subjects. Try to enjoy it and you'll like it."

"But not now. Right now I need a break. We have been going on and on for hours." Taeyong says dramatically.

"Okay okay. We can have a short break."

"Yes. Let's watch a movie."

"I said a small break." Doyoung raised an eyebrow.

"Pleeasse. Let's watch a movie." Taeyong begged.

"Alright then. I think we can watch a movie. You just need to improve your maths only so we can do it tomorrow as well."

"Wo ho. Then what should we watch."

"Put on anything you like. I'll bring us some snacks to eat while watching."

Doyoung exits and comes back with snacks.

"Really boss baby. You really are a kid." Doyoung says putting the tray down and rubbing Taeyong's hair.

"Stop it. I'm not a kid. I just happen to love animations."

"Let's watch already."

"Okay."

"That was a great time." Taeyong says as the film ended. "Oh it's late."

"D-Do...." Doyoung wanted to say something.

"What did you say?" Taeyong asked not understanding what Doyoung just mumbled.

"Would you like to stay here for today? I mean it's already late anyway." Doyoung rubbed his nape being all shy.

"Oh. I'll be okay with it if you are."

"Yes I'm okay." Doyoung said excitedly.

"Let me call my parents first."

"Okay. Then come down. We can cook together."

"I'll love that."

"I really love night sky."

"Yes its beautiful."

They were sitting in balcony looking at the night sky filled with stars and a round moon.

"I always watch the night sky if I have to think of something or if I'm happy." Doyoung said.

"What's the occasion now?"

"Just."

"I love this." Taeyong says quietly as he lays his head his Doyoung shoulder making the latter feel something in his stomach in a happy way.

"I love this too." Doyoung says more quieter as he stole a look of the boy in his shoulder and back to the sky.

I thought of this story while looking at the sky. Not night, evening but same. Anyway, hows the story? Do you like it? You know yours feedback is always welcome. So please don't be shy to comment anything you like or not. Thanks for your support. Love you guys.😁😁