The Gijinka Threesome (epilogue)

"Mmmmmph..."

"Mmmmmhhh..."

"Mmmmmph..."

Now, as gijinkas, Pikachu stayed motionlessly helpless as Blaziken ravished his mouth with her searing tongue. She enjoyed dominating her little lover as if he was a large piece of meat for the taking.

Until Blaziken pulled out, snuggling Pikachu like a teddy bear.

"Oh dear Pika-kun, I feel so lonely."

She emphasized being lonely by unbuttoning her shirt, guiding Pikachu's left hand to her open breasts, eliciting sharp moans, while slowly guiding his right inside her clothing and into her bare ass.

Their little moment of intimacy would be interrupted by a furious Delphox, standing in front of them, her hands on her hips and her feet tapping.

Blaziken redressed herself slowly.

"Hey there, buddy."

"Don't 'hey there, buddy' me! What about what you promised?!"

"Yeah, yeah, sure, Del, I'd get to it. I just wanna give my cute little buddy a good greeting~!"

Delphox eventually pushes Blaziken "Now!"

Sometime later, Blaziken, Pikachu and Delphox hanged around in the nearby carnival that just happened to go around town.

This time, there were no sexual activities to go this time, especially when Blaziken scored up successfully in "Test Your Strength", Delphox won a Pokè Toy in Ring Toss and BB Gun Range and Pikachu won a water gun in playing a Water Gun Range.

Somehow, the only way they were together was the Roller Coaster (turns out Blaziken was not a fan of super fast rides, so she puked after getting off), the Haunted House (in which Blaziken and Delphox frantically scurried around the house looking for Pikachu when they got separated), the Bumper Cars (Blaziken enjoyed the thrill of the ride while Delphox lagged and Pikachu got confused) and even the Ferris Wheel (where Blaziken and Delphox kissed Pikachu). Their last ride was at the Tunnel of Love where Pikachu walked out first with kiss marks all over his face.

After a brief walk, they laughed and finished eating cotton candy and hot dog, they returned home.

"Oh dear, all that outside work had me breaking a sweat."

Both Delphox and Blaziken glomped Pikachu at both sides.

"Pika-kun? Would you be so kind to join us for a shower?"

They emphasise this by shoving her exposed chests at his cheeks. Pikachu nods, then slips off his head from both woman's breasts and then just takes off his clothes and goes ahead with them anyway.

And, this time, he enjoyed the moans, begs of his name and all around sensual pleasure they were giving him.

Meanwhile...

Sylveon and Glaceon, who eavesdropped on Pikachu's encounter with the older Fire-types by putting their ears against glasses so that they can hear, were then silently fuming.

"I can't believe our older sisters were so into Pikachu. Our Pikachu!"

Sylveon shushed Glaceon and replied...

"We'll get him next time. And this time, we'll ensure that he's ours!"

"Ours. And no one else but us will have our sweet little mouse."

Both Eeveelutions shook hands.

"No one but ours!"