A BEST FRIEND ALWAYS PRESENT

Ricky pov's

After eating we went immediately to try, even if I honestly didn't feel like it, I wanted to be alone with that girl.
We started rehearsing several songs, until we finally got to Pixel Memory, that was the only song that gave me an indescribable charge and above all made me forget her.
After the rehearsals, Jonas and Lucas went back to the hotel to take a shower.
Jonas, who was my best friend, noticed that something was wrong, came up and said to me: "Come on tell me what it takes, you can trust me. Problems with Nini? ".
I initially avoided it, then since I could no longer keep everything inside, I began to tell, especially about that girl who had kidnapped my heart.
Jonas said to me: "I understand you but it's better if you forget who she is. Think about Nini and the band if we want to win the Deejay OnStage" I replied saying "yes maybe you're right, we must necessarily win" and he replied saying : "Good this is the Ricky I know".
Then Lucas came out of the bathroom saying "but are the zebras white with black stripes or black with white stripes?" and Jonas and I start laughing like fools, then I said, "are we 3 going for a ride?" and they answered okay.