The date.

When Nathan left last night, I immediately text Tom's girlfriend, Kelsey to see if she could help me get ready and decide what to wear. She replied instantly and agreed not to tell Tom until both me and Nathan were ready and in an actual relationship, if that ever happens. Currently, Kelsey and I are struggling to decide on an outfit for me to wear as we have no idea where Nathan is taking me and whether or not I need to be casual, fancy, smart casual or whatever. "Text him," Kelsey told me, handing me my phone. I unlocked it then searched for his name in my contacts and clicked 'new message.'

Adira: I have a question about our date x

Nathan:That question would be? X

Adira:Dress up or dress casual? X

Nathan:Dress up but, don't dress up too much x

Adira:Hopefully Kelsey can help find something to fit that category;)x

Nathan:You look beautiful in anything, don't worry about it, see you later x

Adira:Thanks, I guess? I'll see you soon x

"He said to dress up but not too much," I informed Kelsey, she nodded and searched my wardrobe whilst throwing items of clothing on the floor. "I'm debating on a dress or a play-suit that I've found," she told me holding both up. The dress was beautiful and I've never worn it before but personally, I think it's more of a 'night out' kind of dress; it's a bit short and tight for a first date. I then looked at the play-suit (Image on the side), it was amazing. It wasn't too fancy but, you wouldn't wear it on a daily basis, or at least, I wouldn't. It was a pink colour and was short, not too short but short enough. The front came down a bit which I suppose would attract unwanted attention to my chest area, like every bit of clothing I own like that. That's not the point though, I loved it. "The play-suit, definitely," I smiled at Kelsey, she grinned then winked at me. "Okay, you go and shower then put these on and when you come back through, I'll do you hair and make up," she ordered, handing me some underwear and a dressing gown to put on before I got changed. I nodded and walked into the bathroom before stripping out of my clothes and hopping in the shower. Carefully, I washed my hair and body, making sure I wasn't overdoing shampoo or anything; I need to look as good as I can, if possible.

Once I'd finished in the shower, I placed the underwear and dressing gown on before walking through to Kelsey who was patiently waiting on her phone for me by the dressing table. She sat me down and turned me to face her before starting to apply my make up. When she had finished, she started on my hair. After about 45 minutes of Kelsey doing my hair and make up, it was half 5 meaning, Nathan would be here in half an hour, if he's on time; he's always late. I got the play-suit and slipped it on before Kelsey passed me some black platform heels. I slipped those on and looked in the mirror. "Wow Kels, thank you so much," I said amazed at how good I look for once. She had added some brown eye shadow to my eyelids, making them darker towards the edge. She winged my eyeliner but, not too much and added a medium shade of pink to my lips. My hair was curled slightly with each front side of my middle parting pinned back. "You look beautiful, really," Kelsey told me smiling. I hugged her and grabbed my long black coat, purse and phone before walking down the stairs, with help from Kelsey.

A knock at the door broke me out of my conversation with Kelsey. I nervously took a deep breath before opening it to see Nathan stood in a shirt and tie, some pants, converse and a leather jacket, typical Sykes. He looked me up and down, his eyes stopping at my chest for a few seconds before I cleared my throat and made him look at me. He blushed slightly and mumbled, "sorry," causing me to chuckle. "Y-You look beautiful," he complimented making me blush. "You don't look too bad yourself," I replied, he smiled slightly before grabbing my hand, sending sparks right through my body. "Tom isn't here, is he?" Nathan panicked as we stepped outside. "No, he went out earlier," I answered, he seemed to relax a bit before opening the door on the passenger's side of his car and gesturing for me to go in. "Thanks," I told him, gratefully. He replied with a nod before getting in the car himself and driving off.