Ragged-Man, You Are Late For My Wedding

A/N: One of my absolute favorites is Amy and Rory's Wedding, Enjoy...

---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_-----_---_---_-----_---_---_-----_---_---_-----_---_---

Amy laughed at her dad, who had just asked for a little more time until he'd do his speech about herself and Rory.

"Your father, Amelia, will be the absolute death of me. Unless, of course, I strike pre-emptively." Amy's mother exclaimed. Amy laughed and looked out of the window.

"Who's that?" Amy asked Rory, turning to face her husband.

"Um, I don't know. But she left you this" he replied handing her a small blue book.

"But why?" Amy asked, she didn't know this woman and Amy was pretty sure that Rory didn't know either.

"You know the old saying... The old wedding one" Rory said awkwardly. Amy looked down at the book and then around the room. She saw men wearing bow ties, tweed jackets and other little bits and pieces that reminded her of something. Someone. A single tear slipped down Amy's face and landed with a silent splash on the blue diary.

"Why am I crying?" Amy asked Rory, a little confused about why she was crying.

"Because your happy! Happy Mrs Rory" Rory replied, smiling at his wife.

"No, I'm sad. Really, really sad" Amy retorted. The smile that Rory had on his face slid of in an instant, as he thought about what could have made Amy so sad . Amy's father stood up and was about to start speaking.

"Shut up dad, just shut up" Amy said. She stood up herself, looking around the room.

" When I was a kid, I had an imaginary friend. Only he wasn't imaginary, he was real. My raggedy doctor, I REMEMBER YOU! THE OTHERS CAME BACK! YOU CAN TO! I remember you, raggedy man. I remember! I remember, raggedy-man and you are late for my wedding!" Amy yelled. There was suddenly a woshing noise and a lot of wind.

"Amy what is it?" Rory asked just as confused as everyone else.

"Something old, Something New, Something borrowed and something blue!" Amy jumped up as a large blue police box appeared.

"Did I surprise you this time Doctor?" Amy called, nocking on the door. In the background she could hear Rory explaining everything.

"Yea, totally surprised me" The Doctor said as he walked out of the box.

"Hello everyone, I'm Amy's imaginary friend! But I came any way." The Doctor called out to every single person in the room.

"You absolutely, definitely may kiss the bride." Amy said walking up to the doctor. The Doctor put one finger on Amy's lips.

" I will leave the kissing to the brand new Mr Pond" The Doctor exclaimed.

"Um, That's not how it works i-" but Rory was cut off by the doctor

"Yea it is" He replied to Rory. Rory knew it was no good arguing with the Doctor, so he just agreed.

"Now I better move this. You'll need the space" and with that he enters the T.A.R.D.I.S

"I only came for the dancing" The Doctor said as he poked his head out of the T.A.R.D.I.S he grinned at Amy and Rory and disappeared into the future for the dancing.