Pond Life: Ood On The Loo

A/N: 'Ello lovie,

So I thought every two chapters I would write a Pond life. So I am starting by doing my favorite Pond life the the second and so on.

Enjoy,

Rosin

---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---

It was early in the morning when Rory first got up. It was a normal morning, it was about 8:30 am when he decided to have a shower. He grabbed his towel, kissed Amy on the cheek and went off to the bathroom. Rory loved weekends, no work and he would be able to spend the whole day with Amy. Rory remembered the first time they had met, he's was only seven at the time, but he still fell head over heels with the scottish red head. It was awkward when Amy had found out he loved her. She had accused him of being gay. That was probably one of the most embarrassing and awkward moments in Rory's life. He was hoping that something that awkward would never, ever happen again. Oh how wrong Rory was.

He walked over to the bathroom door, opened it, walked inside and then back out again. What in the universes name was that doing there. It was defiantly not supposed to be there. So there was two ways it could of gotten there: a) Amy asked the Doctor for one or (b) It had somehow just wandered into the bathroom form some random planet. The bedroom door opened and Amy walked out towards the bathroom, wondering why Rory wasn't in the shower already.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked, a little confused.

"You probably don't want to go in their" Rory replied, shaking his head.

"Why not? What's wrong with the bathroom?" Amy asked another question. In rely Rory stepped away from the door and let Amy enter. Amy walked in and out again, just as Rory had done except she did it twice. She turned to Rory and opened the door once again. This time they both went inside.

"Yea" Rory said, knowing what Amy's question was.

"There is an Ood on the loo"

"How'd an Ood get on the loo?" Amy asked. The two then turned to face each-other

"The Doctor" the said in union, walking off to get the phone, to call the Doctor