Fifty six/ *the future*

A/n since i made it to 1.3k reads and 600 inbox's. I decided to restart this book. But.... not just when nick and Naomi was parents but when they was grandparents! Yea i know I know that I didn't finish the sequal but like we just gonna keep updating that and put a pause on the rest of my book! Ok. Ok. But anyways basically there oldest daughter/oldest kid that Nahmir had with kayilee or whatever her name is in the book, namira is 28 years old now. And she Owns an Lamborghini dealership and is the manger, supervisor of it she has two kids. Twins. It's two girls . She had them at 17, so her twin daughters, alaya (alaya is my sister unborn daughter that she's having in 7 weeks in real life name. Hehehe.) and neveah. And she had her twins by her high school crush, Nle choppa . And  that was around 'coronavirusssss 😂 ' but her twins daughters ages are 14. But anywaysssss , namira found out whose her real mother to, after she got out of coma, and she completely stop talking to her dad when she found out her dad Ybnnahmir was marrying and having an kid by sahlt, and jayla. Jayla is an total 27 years old, her and namira had an double wedding that there dad was not aloud in or his wife and 16 year old daughter skyler. Skyler parents our Ybnnahmir and sahlt. Which jayla didn't like her and namira and Naomi didn't have an good relationship with the Simmons! I guess you can say Simmons now , because nun of there last names is Simmons. But before we get on that jayla has 1 kid jamar he is an total meanie, he is an total 13 years old! And your probably like how? Well seeee jayla had an boyfriend at the aged 15 and she was forced to have sex... so she had an kid at the age 16. And she is doing good in life she stop talking to her dad she's married to the amazing  J.I. Prince of NY (and yes I'm bring all of my crushes in hea) and she works and owns an school, she is the principal of Clark high school. Now on to the amazing Naomi Marie Davis Alsina (and yes August alsina that my other celebrity crush I got 5 Ybnnahmir, nle choppa, August alsina, J.I. Prince of NY, and young boy Never Broke Again. Even tho I included youngboy as an brother to me.) she found out that after the divorce with nick Santana aka nichalos  Simmons , she had an lay over / sex with August and she got pregos and they got married and the kids found out and was really happy, so they had an boy (and let's just say he's 27 years old bc I need them to have an big bro in the book.) but .... they also found out when they met ziquan Miran alsina . He was actually 30 and not an baby. And also learned when Naomi and August was young and was at bora bora (oh yes I went back to teenage years) she was pregnant and had an son. And nick found out and he was in and I quote, 'FLAMES' but who cares bc they wasn't together and they all was cheating. And now August 1 ( I think that's when sahlty and nick started dating) 2020 posted on instagram making the kids and Naomi and glizzy and jay kids angry by posting him and sahlt PLUS skyler as an family. And he posted more pictures based on sahlt and skyler.

 And he posted more pictures based on sahlt and skyler

Ybnnahmir: I love my angel 💕 . @Officialskylersimmons #daddysgirl           ❤️ 604k  💬 235k

Loading comments...

@Officalskylersimmons thanks daddy, I had an great birthday and happy anniversary @Sahlt_ and dad.                                                                                                 🔂 @Ybnnahmir thanks pumpkin 🎃 . You know you look just like @Sahlt_  🔁@Sahlt_  that's where she gets the good looks from and the modeling @Ybnnahmir and thank you @Officalskylersimmons . I love you ❤️ guys.