Mile High Club (Noiz)

“Aoba, wake up.”

Noiz’s hands shook me slightly and I groaned, rolling over in bed. I curled back up into the soft blankets and cushiony pillows. This bed was heaven and I was not about to wake up this early.

I heard Noiz sigh and then walk away for a moment. I was just on the verge of falling back asleep when I had the blankets torn off of me. I whined loudly and then felt Noiz’s weight at the foot of the bed.

I didn’t know what he was going to do, but I didn’t care. I was groggy and I just wanted to sleep. I turned onto my stomach and buried my face in the pillows.

Noiz grabbed one of my legs and brought his mouth to my inner thigh, letting his breath brush across my skin.

I opened my eyes and looked back at Noiz, who was intently kissing my thighs. He lightly bit down and I jerked away. Okay, for one, that was such an embarrassing thing to do to someone in the morning! For two, when he did things like that it tickled and lord knows I can’t handle ticklishness.

“Noiz!” I exclaimed, rolling onto my back and propping myself up on my elbows.

Noiz looked up at me and sat back on his heels, looking a bit like a puppy. Damn this sex-crazed kid.

Noiz got up off of the bed and straightened out his button-down.  He made his way to my side of the bed, sitting on the edge and fixing his cuff links on.

From what I gather, he was still not used to waking up this early. I couldn’t blame him though. He must’ve had to stay up to all hours of the night before, doing his old job of collecting information.

I smiled sleepily and lightly tugged on Noiz’s shirt.

“Can’t we sleep in a little more?’ I pleaded, trying to look as endearing as possible.

“We have to leave in an hour,” Noiz sighed again, looking down at me.

I pouted and sat up. I rubbed my face with my hands and then ran my fingers through my hair.

Noiz stood up and started searching the floor for his shoes. I hung my head over the side of the bed and pulled out my pants from underneath it. Just to make sure everyone knows, I am not the one who throws clothes all of the room. That’s Noiz.

I toss the clothes into a hamper for the maid to wash later. I get up and stretch my legs and back and then go to the closet to find some clothes. I figure that my casual wear is probably best. I find a sky blue long-sleeve shirt and some jeans and find a hoodie.

I am immensely comfortable in this outfit. I put on my socks and shoes and then brush my hair. I glimpse Noiz in the mirror. He’s all dressed up, like he always is nowadays. We contrast almost completely, in pretty much everything.

“Where is my jacket?” He mumbled, turning around and scanning the room.

I purse my lips slightly. He has a whole closet full of jackets, how am I supposed to know which one he’s talking about.

“Which one?”

He kneels down and looks under the bed.

“The Gucci one.”

I sigh.

“Which Gucci one?”

“The grey Gucci one. It’s wool.”

I can’t help but smile a little at the slight desperation in his voice.

I turn and unzip his suitcase. He kind of scowls at me as I take apart his perfectly folded mass of clothes. Well, I was the one who folded him in the first place. Noiz seemed to have no idea how to fold anything. I don’t know if  he just didn’t know how or hated it. I pull out the jacket and toss it to him.