part 1

Chapter 1

"ms. Rose?" Asked my sixth period teacher Ms. Telnara.

"yes Ms. Telnara?" I asked. Dang it! She caught me daydreaming again! What am I going to do? I looked over at the clock 2:14. Thank god! School ends at 3:15 and then I'm off to summer! *beep beep beep beep* YES! I thought to myself no more school! Finally I'm free its summer.

"sorry Ms. Telnara." I said with some sarcasm "ill come see you next year!"

"you really don't have to come see me Avril, ill be fine, really!" She said hopefully

"ok Ms. Telnara," I said kind of hurt, but mostly expecting it. I walked over to my best friend Valerie who I have known for 7 years. We met in 4th grade and just finished 10th! 2 more years here urggg!

"are we still on for tonight at mega juice?" I asked

"omg!" She yelled as everyone turned to look at us. "I feel horrible I forgot to tell you!"

"tell me what?" I asked

"I can't," she replied "I have to get home and have dinner with mom and jack." Jack was Valerie's older brother and like most of the guys at Silverview High he was perfect! Dark hair, blue eyes, and yes the quarterback of the undefeated SilberView Hawks! Sadly we go to Ocean Bay where all the other "gifted" students go. Most of the people here aren't gifted at all they just failed to get in so many times that they let them in for no particular reason, but to make the rest of us suffer. I'm there because my parents have some "secret" job they can't tell me about, but they tell everyone else that they're pet shop owners! We don't even have pets! Oh well, there most always out of town anyways, so I spend most of the time with Valerie at her house, anyways I actually am "gifted" I am a karate and athletic and parcore master and I can remember anything and I'm a super fast learner. My moms says I get the super fast learning from her and the karate from my dad, but they hardly do anything so I doubt that. Every morning I have to get up at 4:00 and take classes in karate and do obstacle courses.

"I'm sorry," she said with her puppy dog face.

"hey, its fine, text me k?"

"k!" She called back as she walked away. After 7 years I have become immune to get puppy dog face but there's always something that makes me forgive her. I was walking down the street when I started having that same dream that I have everyday and every night. In my dream I am walking home when a black van pulls up with the license plate SKU1 pulls up. 4 guys in black suits jumped out. "Avril rose?" Asked the one on the far right. He was tall and big. I'm mortified I can't speak, the words "th-th-that's me," happen to slip out of my frozen mouth. "get her!" Demands the tall big one, that's when I realized that this time it's not a dream. One guy comes after me, I jab him in the stomach and he falls to the floor 2 more guys come after me, they grab my arms. I grab their arms and backflip twisting their arms. I jump up and kick them both at the same time punching my hands down to give me more height, they both stumble back onto the floor. I look over at the tall big one, he comes at me with a punch... Too easy. I grab his hand, spin him around so he's facing me and kick him in the stomach as he falls to the ground. *clap clap clap clap* I whirl around to see a tall skinnyish guy my age leaning against the van his arms crossed over his all black uniform. His blonde hair was slicked back and his icy blue eyes seemed to look into my soul. "impressive," the boy says his British accent raspy yet smooth that seemed to hypnotize me with every word he said "we've been watching you," watching me?! Stocker alert!

"if you really have been watching me you would have sent better guys to "kidnap" me than the bozos!" I explained putting the quotations around kidnap. Just as I finished that sentence I felt a clothed hand cloak my mouth. The last thing I remember was him staring at me. Then everything went black.