The Snow Globe Princess

Once upon a time in a far away kingdom, there lived a little princess. Her hair was silver which shined under moonlight, her pale skin delicately dotted with tiny freckles. She was loved by her kingdom and she gave them all her love.

Suddenly, she fell into a deep slumber and didn't wake up. When she did, there was an absence of sound, no chatter of her sister and her father, no whistling from the gardener or the squeals of the children who reside in the kingdom.
She wandered around the kingdom, finding no one, it was like they had disappeared without a trace. She had tried to leave her kingdom in order to find her family but she kept coming back to the kingdom's gates.
Now the princess was trapped in a kingdom that she loved, never known to anyone else outside. She cried everyday and held her most cherished object: her father's gold signet ring. Only the moon took pity on her as it stayed by her side.

However, the snow globes that were made by the kingdom tell this tale, and those who carry these snow globes of her castle can almost see, a tiny figure wander aimlessly inside it.

No one can tell how to break a cruel curse such as hers, but it has been whispered that the answer lies in those snow globes.