1

It has been 6-11 years later. Yue was reading a newspaper in his hands and found an interesting news. He stared at a photo of a villain in purple who's known as Professor Venomous, who became the richest villain of all villains.

"Well, well. Looks like he became from a hero to villain for the past 6-11 years. I think I should take a visit."

Yue decided to make a visit. Professor Venomous, on the other hand, he received a shikigami message from his old acquaintance Yue and was told that he is visiting today.

Of course it has been 6-11 years since he last talked with Yue and that was before he became Professor Venomous. Back then, he had discarded his hero life as Laserblast. Venomous had known Yue Bai Long when he was still a hero of POINT. Even though he's not Laserblast anymore and a former rival to Yue, he and Yue are still acquaintances.

Then, Yue visited Professor Venomous and greeted him, "My, my. Look at how much you've changed since I last saw you."

"You seem the very same person, Yue..."

Yue then noticed a rat girl with green long hair standing beside Venomous.

"Aw, what a cute little rat girl." He then crouch to the rat girl's level. Yue tried to give her a pat but he quickly evaded his hand when he noticed her trying to bite his hand.

"Fink, behave." Venomous told Fink not to bite Yue's hand.

"Yes, boss."

"So that's her name." Yue stated.

"Fink, why don't you go play with your presents."

Fink then headed to her bedroom.

As Venomous and Yue talked in Venomous' meeting room, Yue stared at the Doomsray device.

"That is an interesting Doomsday device you have here," commented the closed-eyed man, who then turned to Venomous. "Do you use that often?"

"I only use it whenever I blackmail the Congresswoman whenever she refuses to wire me one billion technos from the goverment."

"I presume this device is fully charged and you use it with the coordinates to the Congresswoman?"

"I don't think you came here to question about what I am doing these days."

"I only want to make sure you're doing okay."

Venomous sighed and said, "You really don't know when to give up worrying about me."

The villain in purple stared at the window.

"I'm not sure if I should tell you but... my daughter is officially a member of POINT right now."

Venomous became slightly surprised when Yue mentioned about his daughter. Of course he only first met her when he was still Laserblast before he faked his disappearance and became a supervillain Professor Venomous.

"You remember her, right? You met her when she was little."

Venomous then stared at Yue and asked, "So she's following yours and her mother's footsteps."

"Actually... She decided to join POINT in her own way." Yue then took something out from his sleeve.

He gave Venomous a photo. Venomous held it and stared at the photo. It was Yue's daughter, wearing a POINT Prep uniform jacket.

"She graduated POINT Prep and became a junior member last year." explained Yue. "Oh, I also got a Pow Card of her as well."

He showed Venomous a Pow Card of his daughter. Venomous stared at it and noticed she's a level 7 heroine.