☂ T H R E E ☂

| A S H T O N |
With me being blind, and Annika leaving after school for home, I was defenseless.
"Look, it's the blind kid..."
"Which one?"
"The one with out thick glasses and without a stick, he's standing there.."
"Ooh, he's kinda cute."
"Are you kidding me!? He's GAY!"
"Oh, well not cute."
"Idiot, he might be a pervert too."
I looked down, as though I could see my own shoes. But I couldn't.
"Hey? Ash...ton?" A deep voice said.
"Yeah?" I whispered.
"Hey, it's me...Lucifer...from science? First period?" He said.
"I know, Luke."
"So, do you like...take the bus, your mom or dad picks you up? Or is Annika grabbing her bike or something?" He asked
"None..." I whispered. My mother didn't come pick me up until 4 o'clock and that gave the jocks time to kick me around.
"Ok, so, I'm gonna be here for a few, do you want me to stay?" He said
"Yes." I replied quickly.
~
| L U K E |
By the time Jack came and picked me up, I was walking. Then I heard that one word. "Ashton is a gay a**!"
I threw my binder into the car and slammed the door shut. "Get your a** away from Ashton. NOW!" I growled.
"Ooh, looks like rebellious likes nerdy and blind." A jock scoffs.
"I least I don't lick girls out with a sharp, ugly, face." I smirk.
"What'd you just say? Say it again, Rebel."
"You heard it."
I saw Ashton smile a tiny bit.
"And you can deal with me, or you can get your a** kicked by me." I snarled
"I prefer, a** whooping." He joked.
At this moment, I'd be in the deans, but no.
I kicked the jock in his unlit areas, punched him in the jaw, and put him to the ground. I pulled both his arms behind his back, slowly pulling higher to hear his pained screams.
"LUKE!" Someone yelled. I looked up and saw Ben and Jack. And mom. Oh crap. I got up, and stood. I had blood on my nose. My blood. Glancing at my mum, brothers, and Ashton, I trudged to my mother. Pausing once to look at Ashton. I looked at my mom.
Then at Ashton.
I made a run for Ashton pulling him along. "L-Luke?" He whispered.
"Yes, Ashton?"
"Nothing."
And I ran for the nearest alleyway.
I stopped and Ashton ran into me. "Sorry, didn't see- oh who the f**k am I kidding? I can't see period!" Ashton said.
"Hey, Ash?" I said as he ranted on and on.
"What?"
"I think it's cool."
"What is cool?!"
"You don't have to see my face right now along with a**holes."
"I wish I could."
"Why?"
"A good sense of hearing sucks Donkey Kong's balls."
"Well, your Superman with the good hearing."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah, I like superheroes."
"Yeah? Well you're mine."