Chapter 24- the finale

(Time skip)

>Millie's Pov<

It's finally our wedding day! I actually can't find a word to describe how excited I am! I haven't seen Tom since yesterday afternoon, as we've both been in separate hotels. I can't believe that next time I see his face, I'll be walking down the isle. This day is sure to be the best day of my life.

I'm staying in the hotel with my three best friends, who are all bridesmaids and my dad, as he waking me down the isle. I'm a lot closer to my dad now that I've moved closer to him, but I haven't spoken to my mum in about 2 years.

We were all planning on going down for breakfast this morning, but I felt so sick, due to all of the nerves. The wedding starts at 2pm, so I still have 4 hours left to wait.

I got my hair and makeup done like this:

(It won't let me crop the image so you can choose which hairstyle 😂)

And finally, my dress looked like this:

We waited for a while longer and before I knew it, it was 1:40pm and it was time to get into the limo, to be taken to the beach

Me, the bridesmaids and my dad got into the limo and we arrived at the beach at 1:55pm. The set up looked beautiful. It looked like this:

We all got out of the limo and just looked at the beautiful scenery before us

We all got out of the limo and just looked at the beautiful scenery before us. Everyone who was invited, was already in their seats and were now standing up, ready to welcome me I got walked down the isle.

I placed my arm in my dad's, and we began to walk down the isle, towards where Tom was standing. He looked amazing too!

"Good luck, I love you" my dad said as he kissed my head and then walked back to sit down.

"You look beautiful" Tom said to me as I stood next to him.

I gently placed my hand in his and just smiled to myself. I couldn't be any happier right now!

(Time skip to the vows)

"I do" Tom said with a huge smile across his face.

"I do" I said as I moved a little closer to Tom.

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest said excitedly.

Tom and I leaned in towards eachother and kissed as the whole of our family and friends were cheering and clapping.

"I love you so much" Tom said as we broke the kiss.

"I love you more" I said as we turned to face everyone.

Everyone continued to cheer and clap as we walked back down the isle and got back into the limo, to be taken to where we were celebrating afterwards.

A few hours passed and I was having the time of my life. I was meeting new people and just having an amazing time with the people I loved most, especially Tom.

The after-party was amazing! There isn't even a word to describe how incredible the atmosphere was. Everyone was in such a good mood and it made me even happier than I was, which I didn't actually think was possible.

Once the after-party was over, everyone went congratulated Tom and I one final time and then went back home. Me and Tom were staying in the hotel, where the party was.

Once everyone had left, we headed up to our room and got ready for bed. We just laid awake for hours talking about amazing the day was!

"I'm so lucky to be able to call you my wife" Tom said as kissed me.

"And I'm so lucky to be able to call you my husband" I said smiling.

I places my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. All of our amazing memories together flashed before my eyes.

And that's when I realised, that I really do have everything that I want.

The end.