Chapter 6

WARNING:  Matured content ahead. Read at your own risk.

Althea Marie

Natutuwa siya sa reaksiyon ni Sebastian kay Primo. Aliw na aliw ito sa panganay nilang dalawa.

He was busy cooing him, making the cute little baby boy giggles. It was indeed a double celebration for them. It's hard to believe but, Sebastian and his son have the same birth date. Althea gave birth to Primo at exactly 12:08am on November 27. It was also Sebastian's 29th birthday. So they held a double celebration for them.

Ngayon tatlong buwan na ang nakakaraan. Kung kaya't hamahagikgik na si Primo sa tuwing nililibang siya ng Ama. Sa kadahilan din na nakakakita na ito.

Sebastian was lying on the bed, Primo was on top of him. His son was busy putting his small little fingers on his father's mouth. Althea cannot help the smile that  was creeping out from her lips. Sebastian was trying to trick their son, as if he was going to bite his  fingers, earning a small laugh from the cute little baby.

It was heartwarming scene to witnessed.

One more thing Sebastian seems to be known for being workaholic. But now? He'll just chose to stay at home and work inside his office in here.

Pinagsasabihan niya na ito na pumasok sa trabaho at magpakita sa kumpanya niya. Pero mas pinipili nitong magtrabaho na lang dito.

She looked at him again. Now he's smiling sweetly at her.

What will I do now?

"Sweetheart? About Primo, I think he's hungry and I think that he needs to rest too"- he said to her, still having that sweet smile on his handsome face.

There she is again. Admiring her husband, for being a good looking guy? Ah no, gay.

" I'll feed him before putting him off into his crib"- she said as she took Primo away from Sebastian.

Akala niya ay aalis na ito pero nanatili lang doon si Sebastian.

"Uhmm Sebastian? I'll feed Primo so " she cleared her throat " can you leave the two of us, alone" -she said in a small voice. Now she wants to slap herself. She felt so embarrassed in front of him already.

"What did you say Sweetheart? Sorry but I didn't hear the last part. What's the last part again?"- he said as the other side of his lips lifted up. There's a hint of naughtiness in his voice. Seems like Sebastian was trying to tease her.

" I...uhmmm.. I think..."- yeah great. Now she's stammering? Wow, that's great. Thanks to that Sebastian will only tease her even more.

"What?? You're embarrass? That I might saw your bare chest?"-Sebastian said nonchalantly, as if it's not a big deal.

Well, maybe for him it's not a big deal but for her? Of course! It's a big deal for her.

" I won't mind seeing them again though"

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya dahil sa sinabi nito. Ngayon alam niyang kakulay na ng pulang-pulang kamatis ang magkabilang pisngi niya.

So she––––

"Yeah it's not a big deal but, but we did it, I..I don't know.. H-how m-many t-times." She swallowed her own saliva. It felt like there's a lump on her throat. Argh! Now she's stammering and panicking. "you have seen me na-naked. But–––

She was taken aback when she felt his lips pressing softly on the top of her head. She looked up, only to witness Sebastian, smiling softly at her.