Chapter 1

In a small town in southern Torrak (North America) 9:12 am. .

A young boy becoming sixteen from a week ago who is holding a back pack walking out of His room in a apartment where His mother is making some sandwiches before waving to Him "morning mom" He says stretching His arm placing the bag onto the couch. Mom smiles as from Her belt appears a woman with long robes and has a fish tail for legs looking sad as all hell, Her hair would be drooping down across half of Her face as She'd help the boy's mom "morning master Drake" She'd say groggily, Drake who's the boy chuckling nervously rubbing His yellow hair.

Drake would pat the Siren "you don't have to call me master Gwen" He says getting a small sigh from His mom's scroll "She says to not forget your phone and charger" Siren tells Drake seemingly having a mental connection with His mom. Drake nods jumping over a couch running to His room "right thanks mom and Gwen" He yells out before tripping leaving the two breathing through their teeth wondering what He tripped over this time, Drake walks out of the room hoping on one foot holding His phone and charger "you're a catastrophe" Gwen says bluntly.

Drake pouts softly putting His phone and charger cord into the bag before getting a forehead kiss from His mom before patting His back as Gwen turns on national news showing a pair of Howlers posing for camera having taken down a massive elephant being size of a three story building. "Quite primitive actions against creatures that have survived for all those years" Gwen says putting hands together hiding them under Her massive sleeves, Drake's mom giggles rubbing Her hair "I just prefer pacifism over fighting pointlessly" She says huffing looking away.

Drake smiles wondering what Her voice sounds like since She's been mute longer then He's been alive because of certain events, but for now Drake straps the bag onto His back grabbing two tickets from a shelf, before turning to Gwen and His mom "I'll meet you both at the station but I gotta drop by at a few places before we leave." He'd head of with the tickets having a yellow cube on His long belt, Gwen sighs getting a small smile from Drake's mom "stop laughing at me" She says crossing Her arms.

Drake walks down the streets seeing a people packing a delivery truck full of furniture "Hey Garry" He yells out to one of the people who looks towards Drake, He'd wave smiling "Drake boy how you doing" He asks shaking His hand seeing the tickets in His hand "oh you're heading to the big city today" He asks. Drake would nod "yea mom's just preparing Her self for the long trip" He explains with Garry nodding, "so you finally got your first scroll what is their name" He asks with Drake pulling the yellow cube off His belt "thunder sloth" He says getting a un impressed face from Garry.

Garry laughs a little "wait so lightning and wind types are the fastest ones and sloths are slow as all hell does that just make your scroll a average scroll with no real benefits in combat" He asks with Drake trying to save it but just gives in, "when I first appeared Him He kicked me out of my bed and just slept" He said looking down to the floor sighing. Garry would laugh more before breathing in building up composure "rotten luck huh" He asks with a small smile, Drake sighs shrugging "I don't know but I'll try my best to make it work" Drake says giving a small smile.

Garry would shrug "shouldn't you be heading to the train station" He asks with Drake nodding "yea but I wanted to head to the refugee station real quick" He explains with Garry nodding, "get a move on then" He says before going back to work so Drake goes running off to a renovated warehouse. He'd walk inside seeing a few orphaned human and Sentry children all playing together but they'd all tackle Drake down excitedly "DRAKE" they all yell out in glee, playing with His hair and face "stop it you lot of little demons" He says before being held into the air by one Sentry girl yodelling while running off with Him.

He'd go on His side being carried of by the girl waving to a day care lady who'd giggle watching a massive boy being carried by a girl not even a third of His hight "having fun" She asks with Drake giving a small nod, He'd get toss onto a pile of bean bags "we don't want you to go to that big city of dumb people" the girl said crossing Her arms huffing. A human boy with a missing index finger jumps to His side "they're the kind of people who tosses us to the street and ask for money" He says scratching His eye out of stress, Drake would lower the kid's hand putting some ice onto the eye "don't scratch it buddy or it'll get worse" He says with the kid nodding keeping the ice on His face.