Chapter 3

A few hours later. . .

Drake would be walking through some tunnels with His group wearing some patted uniforms for protection mostly but they'd stop as soon as they make it to platform where some workers attaches some cameras to their uniforms letting small monitors appear what the cameras are seeing. Drake seems pretty excited as everyone else is nervous trying to stay calm "how are you calm" Wilson asks adjusting His uniform to not be so tight around His shoulders but Drake shrugs giving of a smile that has a great positive aura. While they talked above them roared trumpets signalling the match beginning so they all line up ready with Drake grinning widely.

The announcer would be flying around above holding a microphone for all to hear across the mile of audience stands "AFTERNOON LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" the announcer yells into the microphone getting a soft roar across the whole stadium with Gwen and Drake's mom holding snacks excited to see Drake's very first tournament. Announcer would fly all around the massive arena being estimated to be around forty acres on the field alone "TODAY WE GOT THE KING HIMSELF COMING TO WATCH THESE YOUNG SCROLL USERS COMPETE FOR THE GLORY OF VICTORY TODAY" the crowd continued to roar as the floors across the entire thing opens up lifting up the teams one by one.

Drake would cover His eyes a little being blinded slightly from the shining lights from above the stand getting His vision adjusted to find Himself on the big screen being showed to the audience with the other team leaders, He'd freeze in complete stage fright as the announcer flies by on His over platform. "FORTY CONTESTANTS, TEN TOTAL TEAMS, TWENTY OLD FACES AND TWENTY NEW ONES" He says tying to hype this event up "WHAT SHALL THESE POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS FIGHT IN TODAY" He says with a sad ton before instantly getting back on that hype train "WHY DON'T I TELL YOU ALL NOW."

The entire arena battle field began to quake as the announcer clicks their fingers making miniature cliffs to small lakes form with in only ten minutes "say hello to the shifting tides tournament game where all teams will be fighting through to survive" He says with the massive screens slide showing the rules for all to see. "The game will end when only ten teams remains to eliminate a team you must dual their members properly till they surrender, once surrendered they'll be taken off the field but only until all members of that team has surrendered will they be fully out" Jasmine would be looking around seeing a few camera drones flying around. "Another way to get the game to end quicker then usual on a field this massive we are setting loose some "wild" scrolls to dual anyone they find till defeated" He'd finish explaining, Drake's mom would breathing in worried with Gwen rubbing Her back "I am sure Drake can handle the cameras" She says trying to comfort Her.

Sadly Drake is standing there frozen as Kitty pokes His face a few times "did He die" She asks with Wilson sighing at Her "please stop playing with His face Kitty and focus" He says firmly to Her with the only response being pointing to Drake "what about Him?" The announcer begins a count down "five minutes then we will let them all free to go mad against each other" He says turning off the microphone as Jasmine shakes Drake violently "fucking snap out of it Drake" She says slapping Him snapping Him back into reality with Him only saying "wait what happened?"

Kitty clicks fingers in His face with Drake taking a step back "yep He's back" She says raising a fist into the air happily "you blanked out randomly" Jasmine explains leaving Drake slightly confused for a second before face palming, Drake would start explaining "I'm so sorry...I got major stage fright sometimes" He says rubbing His arm embarrassed. Kitty would giggle "wonderful we got a scaredy cat" She says with a smile resembling pride in that joke getting only heavy sighs from Jasmine and Wilson but the timer would be counting down quickly "what should our plan be" Wilson asks with Drake taking a look at the rules below the timer.

Drake would look at the environment being all mostly hard rocky mountains with semi-usable dirt paths "it said it will end when the first ten teams fall and with in such a big arena camping out might be a good idea" He says shrugging offering the coward way "boring" Kitty said huffing arms crossed. Wilson keeps eye on the timer as Jasmine strokes Hair own hair "it may be best idea waiting them out" She says with Wilson pointing to the timer having one minute left, announcer would turn on the microphone "alright contestants prepare your selves for ten wild scrolls being released every hour" He says with a soft chuckle as Kitty gives a sad meow hearing that. Timer would go 5. . . 4. . . 3. . . 2. . . 1. . .BWOOM went the alarms as Jasmine climbs the cliff wall using Her wolf like claws to get up to get a better look around as the others walks up conserving energy.