35

Wonwoo
-----

"Let's dance"

He said and suddenly im already in his arm with my hands on his shoulders while his was on my waist.
Our body was swaying through the sweet melody played for the sweet dance.

An awkward atmosphere was surrounding us and its suffocating me, i want to talk hoping it can subside the unwanting air but i stay silent. The uneasiness i feel doubled when he stayed his stares on me.

"You look beautiful"

He directly said it on me while looking at my eyes making me scoffed.

Huh. I am still upset because of what happend last time. Every time i think about it, it makes my blood boiled.
I rolled my eyes and divert my attention to my friend who has their own world right now.

I smiled when i saw enjoyment and adoration in their eyes. They really enjoying tonight even jihoon whose not fond of soonyoung nearing or even touch him was smiling.

"Hey, focus on me"

Because of that i look at him and 'tsked'.

"Why would i?"

"Cause we're dancing"

"It's no biggie"

Why the hell would i need to focus on me when we are just swaying around.

"Look im sorry for being rude last time. I just cant help it"

"Im sorry too. But i am really upset to you,you know. You are the one who didnt show up and leave without a hint. Then when we met each other you are all mean and cold. Just what happened to you... who hurt you"

"And you accused me for having a relationship with jisoo hyung when you shouldn't and what about you and chaeyeon why are you guys together? are you that together? heol...are you guys together when we are supposed to go out? and the time you ignored me because you're with her all this time?"

I don't really understand me right now. I just say all the theory that come up in my mind and ask it like a machine gun.

"If that is, you should said it to me sooner so that i can give you guys a quality time to---hmp!"

I froze when he leaned and kiss me. His lips are not on mine but on the side of it. He freaking kiss me BUT NOT ON MY LIPS!!!HEOL!!! WHY DIDNT YOU KISS ME ON MY LIPS!!??
I DEMAND A SECOND KISS!!!

"Didn't know you can talk this much" he said and displayed an annoying grin

"Hearing your talk or something all i can say is that i am truly sorry and hell no we are not together"

He said with sincerity. I heaved a sigh and nod at him still shock because of what he did. Did he noticed his dumb action...

"Damn wonwoo, im sorry again!"

-----

"Arat na sa ktv!!!"

"ARAT NA!!!"

We ran like an idot distracting the people who are in the same place as we are. We are laughing hard while running, totally enjoying our time. Not minding the people who glared at us.

"Walang hiya. Ngayon na lang ulit ako naka tawa ng ganon" jihoon said while trying to catch his breath

"Birthday ko kase kaya everibody iz happy toothpaste" seokmin said as the matter of fact