1. A monster being born

"Anybody is a killer, all you gotta do is push 'em to the limps'

Harmony    

"Mmh. Look at this bitch. Thinking she cute." Torri said to her friends talking about me. They all snickered. I just ignored her as I sat quietly at my desk taking notes. "We all know you ain't shit. You get it from your momma cause she ain't shit either. We all know she a crack head & a neighborhood hoe, suckin' dick and trickin' for money. She probably suckin' my dads dick right now with her hoe ass."

That's it. This bitch done went too far. Even if everyone did know, she had no right to announce it. How dare she say my mom is sucking her dads dick!?!? I felt a mixture embarrassment and anger. I slammed my pencil on my desk and looked Torri in her eyes. She had a devious smirk on her face. Before I knew it I had slapped the shit out of her. She ain't have that smirk on her face for long. The class now had their eyes on our side of the room, including the teacher. Torri just stood there holding her face, I could tell she was getting mad. Just then the bell rang signaling it was lunch time. Saved by the bell. I grabbed my stuff and left the room before my teacher could say something to me.

*** Last period of the day ***

I had 30 minutes left in this piece of shit school. I wish it would go by faster than this. Instead of listening to my English teacher, I tuned her out, thinking of what I would do today. What store was I going to jug from next. We lived in poverty but I refused to show it, even if it did mean I had to take the risk of stealing and getting caught. I thought about getting a job but for what ? I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't even hear the bell ring.

"Ms. Howard." My teacher said as I packed my bag. I just looked at her. What the hell did she want ? "Try and pay attention more. Your grades are dropping." I walked to the door and said "no promises." And walked off. Once upon a time I made good grades but then I realized the stuff they teaching us was irrelevant. So i stopped doing the homework. Like who the fuck cares about who was ruling Europe back in 16 BCE. I won't born back then and im sure im not heir to the throne so why does it matter. On my way walking home I felt like I was being followed. I started to pick up my pace. Even though I had my gun with me I tried to refrain from using it. All of a sudden I felt someone behind me pull my hair into a dark alley. There was a sharp pain in my lower back but I ignored it. I threw my elbow back causing the person to let go of my hair. I turned to see it was Jayda; one of Torri girls. I punched her in her face a good two times before I was tackled. I felt kicks to my stomach, back and ribs. I managed to pull my gun out. I fired one shot towards Jayda. The bullet went into her neck and out. Jayda had a pocket knife and must have stabbed me. I then rolled over and grabbed the knife and stabbed Torri in her toe. She fell down, so I got on top of her and strangled her till she took her last breath. Once I was done I had realized what I've done. The crazy part about it is that I won't scared. I picked up all the weapons and left the scene calmly. It was as if i was bred for this lifestyle. I liked how it made me feel, i felt powerful. When I got home I rushed to the shower, hurriedly stripping out of my clothes. After my shower I burned my clothes in the backyard. I didn't know I had it in me. The only thing that I was worried about is my DNA being on the scene.