2. Introduction

Wassup, and yes that's me in the picture above looking innocent. I dont even look like the type to fight, kill, steal, gangbang & get into alot of trouble. I'm the definition of *looks can be very deceiving*. Allow me to fully introduce my self, my name is Harmony Howard. I am 17 years old and I attend Wooder High School. I am a junior although I want to drop out. My birthday is January 9th. My mother is a crack addict and she also sells herself. I guess that's the only way she can pay the bills for the house... BARELY, sometimes she end up calling my aunt to pay the bills just so she can use the money she earned to feed her habit. My mom is rarly around so I do what I want. I'm on my own when it comes to food and clothes.  My aunt Cynthia is always asking me to come and stay with her but I never do maybe I will when I get tired of my hood. I once was a good girl but I quickly got influenced by the things around me. I am part of the PBO gang. Which stands for Pretty Bitches Only. I want to be known as the Baddest Bitch, I wanna be so bad that all the drug dealers come to me begging can I be on they side. I'll do what ever it takes to get that title. Anyone who gets in my way will be dealt with. Who gone stop me ? Haha no fucking body.