3. A Queen in the making

"What? I'm loving this shit, Queen Bitch! What bitch you know can thug it like this?"

Qali ( pronounced  like Cali)

"Inmate 2-1-5-8-3 dash 4-7-6 get your shit and get out of here, I don't wanna see you in here no more." My CO said as he came to my cell. I gathered my stuff and hurried out of my cell making my way towards the front so I can exit this place. I couldn't  wait to leave this shit hole.

Once I exited the building I spotted my dads white BMW.

"Hey dad." I said as I fastened my seat belt.

"I thought I made it clear to you that you were not to use your hands to fight." He said as he pulled off, looking at me sternly.

"Wow, it was nice to see you too." I said sarcastically. He side-eyed me and I took that as this was not the time to joke. "I didn't use my hands, I used a bat."

"Yes, a steel one at that."

"What? You said I couldn't use my hands, that doesn't include objects." I said matter of factly.

"What?" I asked again confused as to why he kept giving this unfamiliar look. He slightly chuckled as he focused his attention back to the road, driving with one hand on the wheel.

"You always got to be so damn technical. I guess you get that from your mom. And you gone stop 'whating' me." He said. I put my hands up surrendering to what my father just said.

After another 15 minutes we pulled up to our destination. I was so happy to see my home again, hell, I was happy to be home.

"So what now?" I turned and asked my dad.

"You know the drill." He said looking back at me. I smiled at him as we both unfastened our seatbelts.

"Just like old times?" I asked grinning from ear to ear.

"Just like old times." He said returning a smile. We shared a laugh and headed to the front door.

**********

After a long day of working on my combat skills and gun technique, it was time for a shower. My dad and I were worn out. After I took a shower, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, where my dad was.

"What's for dinner?" I asked as my stomach growled.

"What are you in the mood for?" He asked.

"Umm... How bout corndogs or Chinese food?"

"How bout pizza from Papa Johns?" He asked.

"Even better." I said. Anything is better than that jailfood I've been eating for seven years. My dad called in the order and we talked about my jail experience as we waited for the food to be delivered.

Once the pizza arrived, we made our plates and sat down to watch Netflix. We stumbled across the movie Kill Bill vol.1 which was one of my favs. I was so fascinated by the way she killed. After watching that, we decided to watch Gun hill. I was impressed on how powerful Aisha Hinds was in the movie. That was a goal I wanted to accomplish.

Once Gun hill was over I decided it was time for a much needed sleep. I kissed my dad on his cheek.

"Goodnight dad." I said walking towards the stairs.

"Goodnight Queen." He yelled as I made my way up the steps towards my room. I smiled to myself, nothing changed.

As I lie in bed, I began to think back as to how I got my nickname.

*** flashback**"

It was the day I first watched Kill Bill. My father came and sat down beside me on the couch and asked:

"You want to be a killer like her?" He asked. I nodded my head yes.

"Great. Maybe you can take over the family assassin business and become a queen."

"Queen?" I repeated. "For what."

"Because you'll be the best of the best, not to mention your a girl."

"Cool!"

"You like that, huh?"  He asked smiling.

"Yes."

"Great. We'll start training tomorrow. Give it 4 years and you'll be the best of them all."

*** end of flashback***

"I was made for this, i want to have the whole murder game on lock. Show them the queen you were made to be." I encouraged myself before falling fast asleep.

How do you guys like Qali A.K.A Queen so far ? This is just a filler. Please excuse any mistakes. Comment. Like. Vote. And mist importantly give me feedback. Help me get my book noticed also please. That would be really awesome. Thanks for reading.
                 -Dishae