The Kiss

Harry's POV

Right, that's it, I've waited too long now, it's not fair to Draco, Ron, 'Mione, Ginny and most importantly I'm not being true to myself, I'm going to announce it here and now if Draco is brave enough to apologise I'm brave enough to come out of the closet.

"Draco, sit down, Hermione, Ron, Draco please listen"

They all exchanged worried anxious glares towards one another. I'd said too much, I can't back out, come on Harry you can do this, you're a Gryffindor, show your brave side.

"I haven't been honest with you, I'm not who you might think I am. I-I- "

Tears falling fast down my cheeks. Why is it so hard to do. They might not understand, I can't loose my best friends, I can't, I can't, I can't-

" I CAN'T DO THIS"

I stormed out of the carriage into the nearest empty one and sat crying my eyes out, tears streaming, nose blocked, heart in my throat, butterflies in my gut. No one can see me like this. An infinite number of thoughts buzzing through my skull feeling like it could combust open at any second.

The door opened wide.

"Draco-"

"Don't say a single word Harry"

He began shutting all of the blinds and curtains of the carriage, shutting the door behind him. So, no one could see.

He sat beside me as close as possible, barely millimetres apart, he took my hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"Harry James Potter-"

"You know my full name?"

"Not now, Harry. " He put his finger over my mouth getting me to stop right in my tracks.

"I love you and that is all I have to say for now"

Tears in my eyes were welling up more now, he started running his cold, soft fingers through my dark shadowy hair, I closed my eyes, this had to be a dream. Draco leaned in closer and closer until our noses were touching. His lips pressed up against mine and we kissed passionately for what seemed like forever.

Suddenly, a gasp came from the door, we immediately jolted up, interrupting the magnificent kiss. The handle had moved back up again, someone saw us, what would happen now. Who, who, who was it! What if it spread around the school? What if it was a teacher? What if we got expelled?