The Blood Rose Saga (1)

***Copyrighted All Rights Reserved 2011*** Carli Brooks ****

*Author's note;

The first chapter was edited by my editor, tiff_521! Thanks for helping me edit my chapters!

Also for those who haven't read this chapter, it's a more comedy/dramatic one :) You shall see the way the main character acts, and how you guys can even relate to her!

Vote & Fan & Comment!

___________________________________________

OoOoO CHAPTER 1 OoOoO

I could tell you right now that I was popular, that I had everything ahead of me. That even all the boys wanted me. But if I told you those things, I would be lieing to you because I am not even close to any of that. Hell, matter of fact I am the complete opposite of that! I wouldn't even want to be near those damn fake Barbie’s, not even with a 10 ft pole!

Which kind of sucks because I had three classes with them, and they used to sit next to me.... so I guess that pole idea isn't quite working well. 

I know, I know.... sounds so Cliché for beautiful Barbie, and her boyfriend Ken to be at Oak View Secondary in Chicago. Believe me I didn't even sign up for this either. But hey! Life is life, and I guess this is how it’s suppose to be. Don’t get me wrong.

 I still hate those damn' dumb witted Barbie’s.

Err; Just thoughts of them pissed me off.

Interesting question... why am I talking about the....Barbie’s? How did I even come across such a topic that shouldn't be mentioned? Well, let's see... I'm sitting on the plane to England bored out of my mind, waiting until we land. I just hope things in England are different then Chicago or I am going to literally shoot myself.

Oh, did I mention I got expelled from that school because of those Barbie’s? Yeah... not cool.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by the beautiful stewardess walking around asking for peanuts.

"Hi sir’, would ya like some peanuts?"

A woman spoke in a Texas accent. I quickly opened my eyes seeing the blonde haired stewardess pass through the aisles asking if people wanted peanuts.

Gosh she was gorgeous.

She had long legs, and her blue skirt just rose to her mid thigh. She was wearing uncomfortable heels, I could tell as her foot looked swollen in them. They were at least 4 or 5 inches tall.

Ouch.

As she was approaching me, I shook my mom awake. I really wanted those roasted peanuts...

"Mom, she's coming around with peanuts, do you want any?"

She didn't even budge. Ugh.

"Mom, I need money then..."

The stewardess approached me smiling.

"Hi mam' do you want some nicely roasted peanuts?"

 I quickly smiled and looked up at her. She had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Literally, they were an ocean blue, mixed with a light green, I swear boys probably got lost in them... well I did.

"Uh, yeah two bags please."

I looked down in my purse and pulled out five bucks. She just stood there and stared at me. Was it more than five bucks? I quickly looked at the menu and it said for two roasted peanut bags it was $4.45 I looked back at her, and felt completely confused.