I'm sick... of the taste of flowers (Princexiety)

Roman had hanahaki disease, a disease caused by one sided love. In which the victim would cough up flowers and blood. Till the flowers fulled their lungs killing them, there's a surgery but it'll also remove the feelings for the person. In Roman's case his love interest was the anxious side Virgil. But the problem was that the two hated each other. So Roman was planning to die slowly out of love. Until one day..

Roman's POV

All of us were sitting in the common room. Chatting about the next sander's sides video, everyone was putting out ideas. But in the end everyone chose Virgil's idea. I felt my throat close more the flowers that I was all to familiar with coming up.

I've been coughing for a while, and everyone thought I just had a cold. Everyone was concerned and kept looking at me through out chatting. So when I felt the flowers coming up I got nervous. I started to cough that turned into a coughing fit, Patton felt my head.

"Kiddo you don't have a fever I think we should take you to the doctor"

"I-I'm *cough* fine don't *cough* w-worry"

Virgil stood up "princey... even I think you should go to the doctor"

I stood up "I'm j-just *cough* gonna go to m-my room" I walked up the stairs into my room falling to the floor dropping the flowers that were in my hand out. Blood pudding onto the floor. I decided I would clean it up later, and crawled under the covers.

When I woke up again I was greeted by Virgil, who said that Patton when to get cough medicine and Logan went to see if he would get the right one. I knew that cough syrup wouldn't help, but it was really nice of them to try. Virgil sat at the edge of my bed and looked over at me.

"Sooo.. got a pretty bad cold huh?"

I shrugged "yeah I guess"

"Do you wanna do something or-"

"No thanks!" I said panicked I knew that I couldn't hold the flowers that long.

"Oh alright.. well bye"

Virgil left my room and I got to work cleaning up the blood on the floor. About 20 minutes later Patton and Logan came back. Patton told me to get back in bed, and take my medicine. Honestly it only made me drowsy, but there really isn't a cure for hanahaki other than love.

Logan and Patton left, I laid on my bed thinking of how painfully romantic this disease was. I mean you die by love, I wouldn't say it's the best way to go but not the worst either. I turned on a Disney movie, but quickly turned it off after a romantic scene. I would usually love it, but today it just made me cry.

Virgil's POV

I've been sitting outside Roman's door, just in case he has trouble breathing. I'm against the door listening carefully. I sat there for 20 mins till I heard crying. I slowly opened the door, to see a Roman curled up in a ball in the middle of his bed.

I slowly walked over and put my hand on Roman's back. I saw him tense up but relaxed after. He turned over, his eyes still with tears in them. I thought "Shit- how would Patton comfort him!" I crawled into the bed, with him. Slowly wrapping my arms around his waist. He laid his head onto my shoulder.

"My throat hurts.."

I kissed his forehead softly "I know princey.. I'm sorry it hurts"

I felt him cough into my chest shaking. And usually I would push him off not wanting to get sick. But right now I just cared about comforting him. I let him cough till I felt something hit my skin. I picked up the strange thing. Then I realized it was a flower! I read about "the flower disease". I looked down at Roman who was struggling to breathe through the coughs.

"Ro.. who is it..."

"W-who *cough* is what?"

"Your.. love interest" I felt my heart sink I knew it wasn't me, but I wish it was

Roman looked away from me nervously "u-uh it's *cough* y-you"

I was shocked so it was me who was making him cough flowers. Without thinking I slammed my lips against his. He tasted like blood and iron, but I didn't care. He kisses back and we started making out. Fighting for dominance, I won in the end. By bringing him onto my lap making him gasp, and sticking my tongue into his mouth He pulled back.

"Hey! Unfair"

"Aww is princey upset~"

"Hmph!"

"Ok ok" I said chucking at how cute he was being "feel better"

"Y-yeah thanks"

"My pleasure"

After that we told the other sides what was happening. Patton fangirled saying that we really were meant to be. We just laughed, and Logan when to research the disease mad he didn't figure it out sooner.