Who am I to you? (A Logically story with some Princexiety)

Have you never wondered who you are in the eyes of someone? Well I can tell you that the father figure Patton has. Patton always thought, you should try to look kind in the eyes of everyone. But he cared about how, he looked to the logically side Logan the most.

One morning, Patton decided he would make Logan his favorite breakfast. Since he was up late the night before doing work. Everyone came down and saw eggs,bacon,and toast with crofters. Roman and Virgil smirked at Patton.

"Dad do you have a crush~"

Roman said "what a perfect love story"

"Shush! He's coming!"

Logan walked down the stairs and started eating not saying thank you. Patton felt a pain shoot through his chest,but he didn't want to make a fuss about it and make Logan feel bad. He was up late anyway, Virgil looked at Patton reaction a little worried.

After breakfast, Logan when back to sleep and Patton did the dishes trying to stop thinking about what had happened. Later Virgil called everyone so they could have movie night. Roman and Virgil were cuddled together, with Roman sitting in Virgil's lap.

While Logan and Patton sat on the other side of the couch. They all decided on a movie about a girl that worried to much about people's opinions on her. Patton has to admit it reminded him of himself.

The movie was pretty sad,and Roman was a little choked up by the end. Virgil was helping him by saying it was just a movie.

"But she just wanted him to love herrrr"

Virgil giggled "ok lover boy time for bed"

With that Virgil and Roman walked up the stairs. Patton was emotional after it, but didn't want to bother Logan.

"Patton You seems to be in emotional distress"

"I'm fine don't worry about me kiddo"

Logan didn't believe him, so he took his hand and walked him to his room.

"I would like to know the truth, so I can help"

Patton looked down shaking "I'm.. just not feeling happy today.."

Logan hugged him "I heard that hugs can help stress and improve moods"

Patton blushed "thank you"

"My pleasure, also thank you for breakfast sorry I forgot"

Logan kissed his cheek and walked out "night cookie"

After Logan closed the door Patton turned bright red and felt so much happier :3

(Sorry it short-)