Remembering You

Heaven P.O.V

I woke up listening to 4play. That boy band is so dam sexy. Dee Man voice is a turn on.He just So right but I only want one person.I put on a pink half shirt With some mint green pants and some colorful lebrons.I was just Chilling to I got a call from Lindsey.

Phone Call

Heaven ~ hello

Lindsey ~ wassup bitch

Heaven ~ wassup

Lindsey ~ you ready to go

Heaven ~Yea

Lindsey ~ OK I'M pulling up

END OF CONVO

So after she Call I curled my hair and but some lipgloss on.Lindsey I s like a sister to me we been friends ever since pre k.We had another friend Zamora but she was sleeping wit my boyfriend behind me back. So I beat the bitch ass and droped her.

HORN BEEPS

Heaven Pov

Lindsey Pulled Up So We Got In The Car And Drove To The Mall. We Walked In And Was Walking Around And We Seen Some Cute Boys. We Was In Footlocker Getting Some Shoes And We Was Walking And I Bumped In To Someone And Fell..

Rashad Pov

I Was In The Mall Till I Bumped Into This Girl She Was Really Pretty Then I Helped Her Up And She Was Really Short But She Looked Kinda Familiar Then I Thought And I Remember Then I Just Laughed...

Heaven Looked At The Boy And Asked Him What's So Funny. Rashad Said You Small And I Thought Your Would Be Taller. Then Heaven To Him Don't Let The Small Size Trick U. She Started To Walk Away. Rashad Grabbed Heaven Arm And Looked In Her Eyes.
Heaven Pov

I Look In His Eyes And Remembered Who He Was
I Can't Believe It I Missed Him.My Eyes Got Watery And I Was Trying My Best Not To Cry. He Probably Dont Remember Me But Lets See.

Heaven Then Said His Name.. Shad. Rashid Looked At Heaven And Said You Remember Me. Yes But How Could You Leave Me Like That You Was All I Had And One Day After School You Was Going Heaven Replied. I Love You Heaven And I Never Meant To Leave Your Like That I Wanted To Tell You Sooner But It Wasn't The Right Time,I Hope We Can Catch Up Later... Within That

Heaven And Lindsey Left And When They Were In The Car All Heaven Thought About Was Rashad

WHO IS RASHAD AND WERE DID HE COME FROM??