29- We're Okay

we keep this love in a photograph, we made these memories for ourselves, with our eyes never closing, hearts are never broken, and time's forever frozen still

Chapter 29

Harry and Louis stumbled into a cheap looking motel, renting a room as Louis placed a wad of cash on the counter, not even sure how much he gave. It seemed to be more than enough when the man gleamed at the bills. He gave them their key and Louis was sure he never walked to a room as fast as he did now.

The door slammed shut, Louis locking it before he pushed Harry onto the bed, taking his shoes off as well as Harry's and throwing them somewhere in the room. He didn't care how much Harry's Saint Laurent boots were. He could buy him another pair for all Louis could care. He wanted Harry, and Louis always got what he wanted.

Given, having sex in a cheap motel wasn't the most romantic of places and probably said a lot about each other, but all Louis could think about was Harry and he seemed to want this just as much.

Louis slammed his lips against Harry's, hovering over the younger boy for the first time in a while. He tugged on the hem of Harry's shirt, needing it to just come off.

"Fück these clothes," Louis mumbled into Harry's mouth, "off, off, off." The older boy tugged off the annoying pieces of clothing separating Harry from him. Harry laid there, stark naked underneath the older boy, waiting Louis to do something. His c.ock was so hard it was almost painful.

"Lou, come on," Harry whined, arching his back upwards, trying to get any friction on his dįck, "why are your clothes still on?" Louis chuckled at Harry's desperation before discarding his own clothes, throwing them somewhere in the room.

Louis leaned back in, taking Harry's mouth in, slowly trailing his fingers lower and lower until he reached Harry's naval. The older boy settled his hand there for a few moments, testing Harry's patience. He almost laughed when Harry grunted in annoyance and moved Louis' hands down further until it was on his c.ock.

"Patience, love," Louis teased, sucking a love bite onto Harry's pale skin, wanting to mark him all over. He then moved down to the younger boy's collar bone, Harry's moans only making Louis harder.

"Fùck patience," Harry moaned, "I've waited long enough." Louis started to feel bad for making Harry wait so long and finally accepted his request.

Louis pulled away from Harry's skin, giving him a quick kiss before moving down to Harry's legs, running his hands up and down the younger boy's thighs. He spread Harry's legs open wider, situating in between his legs. Louis couldn't help but suck little love bites onto Harry's thighs, nipping and biting at the skin gently. Harry was writhing underneath him, little pants coming out from his mouth.

The older boy took no time to dive in, only taking the tip of Harry's c.ock into his mouth. Harry nearly lost control at the contact, his thighs quivering underneath Louis.

"Fùck," Harry moaned, tangling his fingers into Louis' hair, tugging at it. Louis swirled his tongue around, hollowing his mouth at just the right time to make Harry absolutely wrecked. He slowly began to take in Harry's entire length, sucking hard until the younger boy began arching his hips up.

"Lou," Harry whined, his voice cracking at the end as Louis pulled away to look at him. Harry's face was scrunched up in bliss and boy, was the sight beautiful; the sight of Harry begging for Louis to touch him. "I wanna cúm with you inside me, please," Harry said, his voice broken.

"Do you have lube?" The older boy asked, placing his hands on Harry's thighs.

"It's in my jeans pocket," Harry said as Louis quickly got them.