Chapter 1: First Comes Hello

This is based on a true story. All the events listed are true events that actually occurred. This story is about how friendship blossomed into something so beautiful so rare to find. Something we call true love. This is my story about love at third sight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* click *
News reporter : " A man in Dallas , Texas has been rushed to the hospital due to-"
* click *
"The Simpsons will be right back after-"
* click *
"Are you a local single looking for some fun ? Call 1-800-457-555 for a night-"
* click *

There was nothing on tv. It was to hot to go outside and there was nowhere for me to go. So I decide to go into my older brothers , Kailen and Tiger , room so I can play their video game for they had just got Mario kart race.
"What are you doing in here ?" Says the oldest one Tiger.
"I'm finna play the video game. What else does it look like ?" I respond hoping he got the sarcasm.
"Shut your big ugly ass up and just play the game. "
I laughed. For I knew I was not ugly. I was petite with fare skin , curly hair and a round baby face. Big brown eyes , and a set of full lips and my eyebrows were on point.
As I get comfortable ready to play the game. I hear the door bell ring. Tiger gets up to answer the door. Jasmine ( my 13 year old sister ) and I run to the door.
When we arrive into the living room. That's when I see him. Tall , with a low Afro , muscular with deep brown eyes and best of all he was dark skin with the most perfect smile. I thought he was a angel.
"Hey Payton. " Tiger says.
"Sup." he replied in a low husky voice.
Kailen went into the kitchen to fix him a sandwich. Jasmine went back into Tiger room.
I decided to sit at the dinner table . Payton was attractive and I had to learn more about him.
"What time did your mom say she'll be back ?" Tiger asked him.
"Like around 3:20 she only went to the store to get some snacks." Payton said
"Your mom stay with snacks." Tiger starts laughing after making that comment.
"Hell yea." replied Payton. Starting to laugh himself.
God he has a cute laugh.
I was not going to say this out loud though especially not In front of Tiger he likes to embarrass people.
Tiger got up from the couch. He then went into his room put on some shoes and went outside. Kailen ,who was done with his sandwich, followed after Tiger. I assume they're going to see their friend Daquan.
I continue to sit at the dinner table trying my best to look cute.
"Hey."
I look up and look behind me. Was this beautiful man talking to me?
"Yes I'm talking to you." He chuckled.
My god he can read minds.
" Hey. " I say back embarrassed at my stupidness.
"What's your name?" Payton said
"Nekia."
"My name is Payton you have a pretty name."
"Thanks." I say. I chuckle to myself.
"What's funny ?"
"Nothing , it's just that I already knew what your name was. "
"Oh yea Tiger did say it huh? Haha. "
His smile was so gorgeous.
"How old are you ?" Payton says.
"I'm 15."
"Wow your a baby, I'm 16."
"But I'm very mature for my age and that's cool you look older. "
"Haha I bet. "
Tiger suddenly comes back into the living room I didn't even hear the door open.
"Payton your mom is outside. Come on bro. "
"Alright , well I suppose I'll see you later. But I doubt it. " Payton says to me as he gets up from the couch.
"What's makes you say that?" I answer giving him my flirty eyes.
"Well I go to Shortridge and I'm assuming your finna start going to Ben Davis and you guys live far."
"Oh I guess your right. Well , it was nice meeting you." I say.
"The pleasure was all mine. Haha." Payton said before he walks down the stairs and out the door.
No the pleasure was all mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the first chapter ?! Comment and vote !! I hope I did good. I'm doing this on my phone lol. So Imma proof read before I update my stories. Imma try to update them regularly. But you know I got school. ( I'm a sophomore. ) but I'll update soon.
~~~ Nekia 🎀