synopsis

she'd wanted to be found, her and her partner in crime — just under better circumstances

brodie believed she'd became something like a monster. something — or someone who wasn't capable of being cared for. As if she'd sunken too deep under the sinful depths of the world. she'd been hoping to find a place, or a place to find them for years. running in circles became an old tale, she just wanted to be able to live.

       live the life that was almost stricken from her.

       with the burden of her mothers new life, she'd been on a long never ending journey. attempting to get as far as she possibly could, but in the end... it was no use — she was everywhere. however, this could be different for brodie.

         after the loss of her forever friend, she's given the blessing to stay in a community that was far too good for her. stained with blood and dejection, entered through the gates of the unknown. the many looks of judgement proved her negative inward remarks, but they weren't all so cruel. brodie gained a bashful amount of confidence at the frequent visits of a gritty resident — hidden, of course. she was withdrawn, yet so charming, causing the young woman to feel emotions like never before. how could she have cared enough to make her feel so accepted in such a put together community?

          it didn't matter, because lingering thoughts of her peering mother covered those superficial concerns. if the locals had found out about her mothers affiliations, she'd be immediately booted and brodie couldn't blame them.

          the goal was to keep her secrets secret, and refuse any unnecessary connections.

          like it was easy...

*✭˚・゚✧*

it's not that i don't like you
i just don't want to like you.

BRODIE GRAY,     original character
❝ i feel like a fucking failure. ❞

━as well as

as well as. . .

francis gray,   angela bassett
molly,   maude apatow
jeremy,   jacob elordi
philippa, hailee steinfeld
sol,   ana de armas

warnings       vulgar language, death, ptsd, insomnia, amputation, sexual content, panic attacks, abuse, gore, homophobia, self-loathing, derogatory slurs.

description     this plot has been on my mind for far too long. i'm not sure whether to call this an au or not, but it is my own storyline since it's after the events of tlou2.  brodie is a girl filled to the brim with guilt (kinda like my girl ellie) trying to keep her shit together. she's resourceful and witty with soft undertones, but very much afraid to show them. like when i say afraid- bitch i mean afraid. brodie would rather die than share her feelings.

anyways, this is dedicated to all my ellie stans!
<3